@Mentions - How To

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
TazKristi

@Mentions - How To

Post by TazKristi »

You can now use Mentions to alert another member in a discussion thread (we've resolved an early issue with it not working for members).

Just type the @ symbol and start typing the other member's username. Once you type @, a little window will appear. As you type the member's username it will give you a list of options. Once you see the member's name, select it. It will then appear like this: @TazKristi.

This feature works in both the Quick Reply and Full Editor.

The user you mentioned will receive a board notification, and if they've opted into it (in the User CP), they'll receive an email notification.

If you experience any issues with this feature, please post it in this thread.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
TazKristi

Re: @Mentions - How To

Post by TazKristi »

@Buddafucco can you confirm a notification for this post and tag me back in your reply?

And for the record, you're not a pain. I appreciate the help. There are countless settings and variables in the forum, so sometimes, I need additional eyes. ;)

Kristi
Buddafucco

Post by Buddafucco »

TazKristi wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:20 am
@Buddafucco can you confirm a notification for this post and tag me back in your reply?

And for the record, you're not a pain. I appreciate the help. There are countless settings and variables in the forum, so sometimes, I need additional eyes. ;)

Kristi

@TazKristi I can confirm that I received your notification and it is now working on my end.
•• Beau
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Quick update - the Mentions feature now works in the Quick Reply window. ;)