watches

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
spyderknut

Post by spyderknut »

Nope, no JD response here. :p

I really like my Luminox. Very good performance for the dollar IMO.
"There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing." -- my grandfather
Collector #041
zenheretic

Post by zenheretic »

Fairlane wrote:TAG Heuer... That's the Watch i've been using lately, and i really dont need any other. It's waterproof down to 200 meters, has been on some serious mountainclimbs with me, and i always have it on when seakayaking.
I love my TAG.

[url]http://www.tagheuer.com/watches/detail. ... search=t:1]
I have to agree with Fairlane here. I've had the same Tag for over 10 years...a very similar model to the link he posted. It is built like a tank yet looks good for the ladies of taste. I've yet to even scratch the face, even though I've worn in all sorts of activities from moving to camping and scraped it many times on walls etc. Makes a good companion to a Kopa :D
Follow the mushin, but pay it no heed.
greencobra

Post by greencobra »

I don't know much about watches. My work watch is an Expedition by Timex. I own a couple of Seikos, one was my Dad's, his last watch he used while living, an old winder that I had refurbished and like for obvious reasons. I like Rolex but I'm not a watch snob. I'm sure of the fact my Timex keeps the time as accuratly as my Datejust. I'm looking seriously at the Rolex anniversary Sub Mariner now and hope to own one in my lifetime.

All watches mentioned in the thread are cool and I'd have no problem owning any of them.
TheKnifeCollector

Post by TheKnifeCollector »

I wear a TAG Heuer, I love it. I own 3 watches. but I ALWAYS wear my TAG!!