2024 Product Guide - Now Live!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SpyderJunky

Re: 2024 Product Guide - Now Live!

Post by SpyderJunky »

I'm in!
Signed up for a hard copy...
I have knives in carts and knives on the 'soon to to be released' wishlist.
Joined here for the great info and input. Searching and reading and learning on the daily basis... Still have some questions tho...
Appreciate this great forum!
"I have too many Spyderco knives"-said no man ever.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

It took a while but I just received the hard copy 2024 Product Guide. Looks great and a pleasure to browse through. Thank you Spyderco for the printed catalog.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
WilliamMunny

Post by WilliamMunny »

Wanted to say I got my hard copy too and it is greatly appreciated. Always a great job.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Also received a hard copy this past week. I do wish the reveals were still going to be printed as well but the printed Annual Product Guide is still very much appreciated!
-Nick :bug-red
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

I got my catalog yesterday and awesome as usual. Thank you Spyderco . MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
SixActual

Post by SixActual »

Mushroom wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:30 am
kerrcobra wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:17 am
The SpyMoto wasn't listed in this catalog. I hope it's still in the queue. I love my SpyOpera so much, and I am super excited about the new SpyMoto.
It will be available for purchase soon. The SpyMyto was featured in Reveal 14 only, because it is a Flash Batch. It’s not a regular production model, so there’s no reason to put it in the Annual Product Guide.
Do we know when it will be released? My Chief of Police is retiring and I'm thinking this would make a great gift.