New to the forum and Spyderco

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JD Spydo

Re: New to the forum and Spyderco

Post by JD Spydo »

Cycletroll wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:55 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:31 pm
Interesting Forum name you chose i.e. "Ozark75". Which begs the question: Are you from the Missouri Ozarks? Yeah I do know that some of the Ozark range also extends south down to Arkansas. But most of the really good parts of the Ozarks Mountains ( big Hills) are here in good old Missouri USA.

Just curious as to how you arrived picking that name? Well welcome to Spyderville!! Hope you plan to stay awhile. JD :bug-red-white O
I'm guessing you are from the Ozarks and were born in 1975.
In any case, welcome!
No I was born in a town known as "Olathe, Kansas" which is in the Kansas City, MO metro area. And I've lived in the Kansas City metro area most of my life. I've mostly lived in Missouri the biggest part of my life. Now I do frequently visit the Ozarks region and the Mark Twain National Forests here in Missouri.

The older I get the more that I love the state of Missouri. There are a lot of great features that Missouri has and I would highly recommend to almost everyone here in the USA to vacation at the Missouri Ozarks at some point in their lives.

Again I've just wondered why the new Spyder-Brother chose that Forum name?
Cycletroll

Re: New to the forum and Spyderco

Post by Cycletroll »

Sorry JD, I was referring to the OP and worded it poorly. I've edited my post for clarity.
Thanks for sharing about Missouri though! Beautiful state :)