Anyone else talk crap about how many Mules they were going to buy? And then life caught up...

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
ykspydiefan

Anyone else talk crap about how many Mules they were going to buy? And then life caught up...

Post by ykspydiefan »

Ok. Long title. But, I do not wish to feel alone in this. I would like to think there are others out there like me who stumbled upon the Mule Team, caught the fever, bought the Mules and then started talking crap.

Well, I said things like I will by them all!!! Nothing will stop me!!! More Mules!!! Make More Pieces!!!! MMhmmPh, what... Oh, mouth full of humble pie now?

Yeah. Life caught up with me. Nearly stopped buying any discretionary items. No new knives, just saving for HIC and trying to justify the Catcherman. Not even buying ammo now :O

Also, I felt a little obligated to fess up about not buying after blabbing. Especially, with Mules in stock and desirable steels too. Ok, in reality one or two more in my pocket does not sellout Mule inventory but I still want to do my bit for the team.

I am happy with what I have, I save for what I want/need. I have/do experience emotional ups and downs, FOMO and all, and I am doing the right thing for me. I just wish I had kept my FOMO mouth shut at the start. I have been quiet on the forum for awhile but figured a little download might help me or any other blabber mouth FOMO face broke dude.
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, Catcherman, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)
RustyIron

Re: Anyone else talk crap about how many Mules they were going to buy? And then life caught up...

Post by RustyIron »

Not so much. Although I have succumbed to the hype and purchased a few that I didn't really need. The Magnacut Mule comes to mind. And the PM2 15V. I dumped both of those.

But before I say on the forum that I WANT something, I ask myself if it's really true. The boys and girls at Spyderco read what we say, and if I tell them I want something, I feel somewhat obligated to honor my words. Of course there's the caveat that tastes evolve. If I say I want a combo-edge Yojumbo with a hollow-grind in Super Blue with rainbow colored scales, that doesn't mean I'll feel the same way in two years, if it takes Spyderco that long to produce it.

P.S.
I have a T15 Mule sitting here that I impulsively purchased, but I really do intend to finish it up one of these days.
yablanowitz

Re: Anyone else talk crap about how many Mules they were going to buy? And then life caught up...

Post by yablanowitz »

When the program was starting and Spyderco was trying to gage potential interest, I said I was in for two of whatever they made. After sixteen years, I have to add "if I can afford it". Kinda dreading the pricetag on the upcoming ceramic Mule. On the other hand, I'm pretty good at talking myself into spending money.
JestersHK

Post by JestersHK »

I'm late to the mule game and Spyderco addiction in general, but have bought 5 so far, gifted 2 to a few of my friends. Gave a SP to a buddy when he got his captains license.

Oldest daughter got one setup for her hunting pack. I used one for breaking down a couple deer this year too.

I have 7 folders that are in rotation, but the Manix2s see the most use. I'm really liking the Maxamet 2nd I picked up during the online sale.

I also bought a dozen kitchen knives and went all in on stocking the butcher block for the wife with Spydies. They have all performed great even with the abuse they take from the wife and kids in the kitchen.

I have FOMO but between my gun and fishing purchases I do have to budget out my knife stuff...

The HIC I'll splurge on as I'd like to at least get 2 if not a few more for my daughters. At some point I hope to get a Manix 2 salt to go in my fishing pack, although the HIC will likely cover that role too.
cycleguy

Post by cycleguy »

Or, how many talked of jumping on the bandwagon but never did? I think lots of this goes on with the internet and not just with the mule team.

I’m pretty much unchanged, been picking up occasional mule since the projects near demise (coincides with my plunge into Spyderco).

Latest mule, picked up an ABEL maybe October 2023 but I have other knives I’m playing with at the moment so it has been stashed in its box since coming home with me.

CG
So many knives - so little funds!!!
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Kind of. I think I bought all of them since MagnaCut (missed a lot before that). The problem is that life caught up in another way : I've yet to make many handles !
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
standy99

Post by standy99 »

I have been making them slowly, but that’s my Spyderco buzz nowadays.
Have all but given up the folder game as I have too many for 5 lifetimes.

Been making knives myself, but still love the Mules for testing and throwing a handle on. Mules got me started on the journey.
Funny as I am making a chopper for a friend at the moment and still done a bit on a a mule handle whilst I had the epoxy out

I will pass on the ceramic as
1) Price (US = Aussie $ will make it $300 AUD shipped)
2) As a butcher I tried the ceramic buzz years ago and sharpening is a whole new ball game I don’t want to play
3) I love me some steel

Will admit I have a stockpile of mules since the re-release. :shush Swapped a few sold out ones for old releases so :party-face
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
Davidspeed13

Post by Davidspeed13 »

I have more regrets, nothing that keeps me up at night, that I didn’t buy more LC200N mules and a few others that were available for so long, that I found out about mules so late in the game, and that I somehow missed the MagnaCut mule drop. I’m not sure how many LC200N mules I did buy and give away, but I’d liked more to give away. LC200N makes for a great dive knife or other work in corrosive environments.
ykspydiefan

Post by ykspydiefan »

Thanks for the reply's team. Up in northern Canada we went from floods in the spring to fires all summer. We evacuated for nearly 6weeks. Nothing quite slams the budget like no income and extra expenses.
Spyderco: Tenacious G10, Waterway, Para 3 Spy27, Pacific Salt H1, Catcherman, In the Mule Team Stable(Z-Max, Z-Wear, S45VN, Magnacut, SRS13/SUS405, M398, Aeb-l, 15v)
Steeltoez83

Post by Steeltoez83 »

I never wanted to buy every single mule. I wanted to test steel and provide my results/findings. Part of me wanted the k294 mule but I have rex76 ones currently out on loan that satisfies that itch. I went from buying mules to buying my wife a wheelchair after her accident. About 13 surgeries later, I live vicariously thru the enjoyment of others who use and post their findings. I have no choice but to let the elastic ceramic mule pass me by due to my current situation. Along with other releases spyderco offers. I have plenty of knives/steels to keep me entertained anyways. I don't have sour grapes about not buying more mules. I have changed my focus to learning a new language instead of collecting/testing knife steel. I do look forward to reading updates on the elastic ceramic mule as the user mileage accumulates over time.
"Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone."
ykspydiefan

Post by ykspydiefan »

Steeltoez83 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:02 pm
I never wanted to buy every single mule. I wanted to test steel and provide my results/findings. Part of me wanted the k294 mule but I have rex76 ones currently out on loan that satisfies that itch. I went from buying mules to buying my wife a wheelchair after her accident. About 13 surgeries later, I live vicariously thru the enjoyment of others who use and post their findings. I have no choice but to let the elastic ceramic mule pass me by due to my current situation. Along with other releases spyderco offers. I have plenty of knives/steels to keep me entertained anyways. I don't have sour grapes about not buying more mules. I have changed my focus to learning a new language instead of collecting/testing knife steel. I do look forward to reading updates on the elastic ceramic mule as the user mileage accumulates over time.
Hey Steeltoez, thanks for sharing. My best wishes to you and your wife. I have helped to support a couple of friends who were involved in car crashes and transitioned into wheelchairs. In no way do I understand how hard it must be for you, and your wife, but I do understand a little about how life can catch up with us, and not in a positive way. It takes positive people to make the best of these situations. Maybe a bunch of faith as well.

My focus has changed too. I find myself reading more forum posts and following up on more of Larrins articles. As I am doing less Mule handle making, and less testing, and less buying, I am certainly living more vicariously through other forumites adventures.

It still surprises me how much community there is on the Spyderco forum and how it not really just about the knife. Seems it is about the people and a relationship to each other and how we all connect to knives and Spyderco in specific.

Again thank you.
Steeltoez83

Post by Steeltoez83 »

ykspydiefan wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:43 pm
Steeltoez83 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:02 pm
Hey Steeltoez, thanks for sharing. My best wishes to you and your wife. I have helped to support a couple of friends who were involved in car crashes and transitioned into wheelchairs. In no way do I understand how hard it must be for you, and your wife, but I do understand a little about how life can catch up with us, and not in a positive way. It takes positive people to make the best of these situations. Maybe a bunch of faith as well.

My focus has changed too. I find myself reading more forum posts and following up on more of Larrins articles. As I am doing less Mule handle making, and less testing, and less buying, I am certainly living more vicariously through other forumites adventures.

It still surprises me how much community there is on the Spyderco forum and how it not really just about the knife. Seems it is about the people and a relationship to each other and how we all connect to knives and Spyderco in specific.

Again thank you.
We appreciate the kind words and prayers. I really do hope the forum here gets more and more users providing their testimonies about all these mule steels. That was probably my driving force to acquire mules in the first place. To provide a comparison with testing to see how the mules performed under a controlled testing. And some real world use later to see if the edge had enough stability to hold a 12/13 dps edge angle. I can count on a few occasions where spyderco listened to my input and they never had to. So even if I can't provide data points, or regurgitate testing someone else has done, I can provide my 2 cents if I believe it holds value. I think alot of forumites believe their perspective provides a value in representing all different lifestyle disciplines.
"Nothing is built on stone; all is built on sand, but we must build as if the sand were stone."
Steeltoez83

Post by Steeltoez83 »

Time was on my side and I was able to score 3 new mules bcuz they were available. I took off 6 or 8 months from testing and for once inflation had no effect on the price. Plus I am fortunate to have the chance to acquire them in the first place. Right now I need to focus on my hobbies to help cope with some recent personal tragedies for the short term. Without a purpose or focus one can easily fall into a downward spiral Plus I haven't found a good testing youtube channel to watch either. One guy stabs a dead tree 5 times and 6,000 ppl sub to him. Maybe he hates the kiebler elves. I plan on documenting a few more weeks of testing in my general discussion thread. As well as providing my input here on the mules I bought recently. Maybe more commentary on the rex76 versions when I get them back eventually.
VeraX_Knives

Post by VeraX_Knives »

ykspydiefan wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:57 pm
Ok. Long title. But, I do not wish to feel alone in this. I would like to think there are others out there like me who stumbled upon the Mule Team, caught the fever, bought the Mules and then started talking crap.

Well, I said things like I will by them all!!! Nothing will stop me!!! More Mules!!! Make More Pieces!!!! MMhmmPh, what... Oh, mouth full of humble pie now?

Yeah. Life caught up with me. Nearly stopped buying any discretionary items. No new knives, just saving for HIC and trying to justify the Catcherman. Not even buying ammo now :O

Also, I felt a little obligated to fess up about not buying after blabbing. Especially, with Mules in stock and desirable steels too. Ok, in reality one or two more in my pocket does not sellout Mule inventory but I still want to do my bit for the team.

I am happy with what I have, I save for what I want/need. I have/do experience emotional ups and downs, FOMO and all, and I am doing the right thing for me. I just wish I had kept my FOMO mouth shut at the start. I have been quiet on the forum for awhile but figured a little download might help me or any other blabber mouth FOMO face broke dude.
I don't know what any of that means to be completely honest with you brother but it's yes totally normal and expected for most people above the age of.. I ain't sticking what I was going to there 😆.. whatever adults are these days - know everything you said have done it themselves because we all do think the same way we're human beings it's the learned behavior that differs.
You say E = mc² × I argue E² = m²c⁴ + p²c²
Jason Ward shockey01@gmail.com +1 412-726-8610 My Discord
VeraX_Knives

Post by VeraX_Knives »

And let's not discuss car accidents with a former firefighter and car guy himself.

It's a dichotomy. You don't get the fun without the mess(edit: *risk of mess*). And most of the time the mess isn't caused by the fun but the normal.

I could type a lot here. I'm an ARA member and can drive. Cars are the one thing that changes even people who hate me to - **** that kid knows how to take a line lmao 🤣 or complete silence if it's a chick.

I personally believe that on public roads, it should be everyone for themselves. Done. Your inability to drive should not effect me who can and yes I carry a fire extinguisher in my daily driver's also. 5k med kit. Whatever. **** happens God himself couldn't stop it and stopping it - well look at my driving record. There's a reason why there's nothing there the kids that make videos intentionally running from the cops is.. in my opinion absolutely insane but I cannot MEDICALLY or physically say factually that anything besides absolute speed can really.. exceed 50g's the limit for damage. Death is 100 but.. in the human body it doesn't work like that.

You'll be in my prayers @Steeltoez83 wife.. that is one thing I have always been absolutely petrified of and have a friend that would kill me. We talk about these types of things knowing they can happen. The way normal people drive in 2020? Is entirely different than 2005-2010. That's what I'm blaming this one on although I have absolutely no idea what actually happened but have testified in court as an EW on many cases to know that there's always two sides.
Last edited by VeraX_Knives on Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
VeraX_Knives

Post by VeraX_Knives »

99% of it comes from knowing how to crash. I'm obviously a race car driver and I can say that the only reason why I am typing this is .. literally due to my own.. responses to crashes. According to data logging, I've survived 153g's (maximum obviously on my helmet, that was at 173.4mph, angled in a turn off a straight if anyone here is familiar with mid Ohio you know what I mean).

It's all about knowing what you're about to hit. How your capsule will collapse and everything around it. A production cars "capsule" is typically defined as front seated passengers and then side and rear is entirely separate from the others. In a race car (caged tube chassis deal), it's not like that and it's made with much different materials than production cars are. It's basically what speed it's designed to crash at that really matters and even then there's too many variables for me to even legally say one thing or another.

Yes I'm a nerd with whatever I do if that's not.. rather apparent but when you're doing those speeds people tend to forget that physics is logarithmic not linear..

If you notice how all of my posts are late at night or early in the morning - that is directly due to me having my fun on the country roads at night when they're empty and easily detectable vehicles unless they're driving without headlights on. 🤣 I'll take it to 100% on public roads that are gravel and in the middle of nowhere. Unlike a track there, what I'm hitting changes immensely. Trees and shale mountains tend to not be very friendly on the vehicle but yes I have walked away from every accident I have had (runs to find wood!). The worst probably being a production 07 WRX into a tree at 85+ where I had no data logging but I was so pissed off at myself and the car I ended up ripping some poor guy's fence post out and beating my car with it. It still started and ran with a cracked head and block! For a few thousand feet I didn't have to push it further or I would have lol.
Steeltoez83

Post by Steeltoez83 »

I work overnight currently so I have time to read, maybe not post. Alice was not in a vehicle when it happened. The driver either distracted or impaired drove off the road and plowed into her while she was walking on the sidewalk. It was a black pickup truck from what I was told. He drove off and hasn't been brought to justice. We believe he was intoxicated, and was going in the realm of 60-70 mph. The brain damage I believe was from the muffler hitting her head against the ground. The accident happened during daylight hours too. She also had many more injuries as well.

I got back into the so called knife game when I could honor my word I gave another knifemaker. I said I'd buy 2 of his knives way before the accident. I'm a firm believer in keeping my word to the best of my ability. Sometimes it takes a decade but it's a standard I set for myself. I posted the results for him to analyze his heat treat which was very good. At the same time I was posting up here again. Sal seemed curious about my testing style so I've been putting out commentary for him and everyone else. I usually aim for atleast 1 positive statement per knife/steel. In the b70p case, spy27 is it's redemption. I like to believe I'm the kind of guy that spyderco wants their mule projects to go to.
VeraX_Knives

Post by VeraX_Knives »

Steeltoez83 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:52 am
I work overnight currently so I have time to read, maybe not post. Alice was not in a vehicle when it happened. The driver either distracted or impaired drove off the road and plowed into her while she was walking on the sidewalk. It was a black pickup truck from what I was told. He drove off and hasn't been brought to justice. We believe he was intoxicated, and was going in the realm of 60-70 mph. The brain damage I believe was from the muffler hitting her head against the ground. The accident happened during daylight hours too. She also had many more injuries as well.

I got back into the so called knife game when I could honor my word I gave another knifemaker. I said I'd buy 2 of his knives way before the accident. I'm a firm believer in keeping my word to the best of my ability. Sometimes it takes a decade but it's a standard I set for myself. I posted the results for him to analyze his heat treat which was very good. At the same time I was posting up here again. Sal seemed curious about my testing style so I've been putting out commentary for him and everyone else. I usually aim for atleast 1 positive statement per knife/steel. In the b70p case, spy27 is it's redemption. I like to believe I'm the kind of guy that spyderco wants their mule projects to go to.
Well. Wow not what I expected. Lots of words that would get blanked here come to my mind but yeah I'm technically a recreational expert and although I know absolutely nothing it seems.. put it this way we both know that .. my real language would be blanked so 'person with 42 chromosomes' knew what he did fast enough to run and not stop. The ultimate reason I won't speculate to but if I had to. Yeah I know that you have ran every single scenario possible through your head multiple times over again and still.. run em and think WTF - I would pretty much agree it's one of those two options personally.

Where'd this happen exactly if you don't mind me asking? PD Incident number is? For personal purposes is why I'm asking. I need to know what database to look at. ahem lol. No offense but I have kinda realized what kind of guy you are over text, AKA not a bad guy where I know that I do come off like.. that an ahole lol unfortunately I know how to tell the difference and was taught psychology and sociology before I was 14. Something that I think should be standardized for the world honestly. I can't exactly answer for Sal but my opinion is I'd agree you are what they're looking for. When you spend enough time on the internet and text and know psychology, it's pretty easy to figure people out even over text but it's like. I stick with physics because it's something that I actually understand. Like can wrap my head around, makes sense is common sense to me etcetera. Human beings and psychology and sociology, is an example of something that I'd understand but not be very good at dealing with personally. Then you get into organic chemistry and I fully cannot understand that to even try to learn it. I never have for that specific reason like I can tell you a bit about some of it with medical related things and the human body but nothing as far as... Being able to catalyst multiple VOCs and say that I actually know what I'm doing instead of just guessing what I'm doing lol. That's the limit of my brain.

You already im well sure know what I could and would charge that guy with and actually would. My biggest problem is that you have no idea who he is and oh. If that was me. Let's just say that I think I have an idea of what you'd like to do to the mother fucker lol. I can't excuse not stopping but I guess on the other side of things I could also say that I could possibly understand the fear of "oh **** I just killed someone" cause I've been hit with a guy on a bike who would have died had speeds been higher and he not dump correctly to miss my a b and c pillars with his neck (not my fault but it doesn't matter lol, funny how that works isn't it.). Although that's not an excuse that works with me at all I've done **** to other cars and.. ya it was an idiot that doesn't understand physics I'm going to stop commenting because I figured that the guy got what he deserved and anyone who knows me personally knows that's a bad idea to tell me anything about. Unfortunately I know medicine enough to know that I will say thank you for not sharing everything else with me cause I just would have gotten even more pissed off.
Steeltoez83

Post by Steeltoez83 »

I've had the rare opportunity to work with some interesting type of ppl over the years. Understanding what and why they do what they do raises more questions than answers. I know enough about chemistry in the context of water treatment operations. One of my best friends that I work with has a masters in chemistry gets bombarded from pharmaceutical companies constantly. I did just get a job offer at a nuclear power plant the other day for a 1 year contract tho. I have been sorta tempted to rock the Frank Grimes look if I go for the interview. The brains of the family do go to my daughter. Alyssa has always been the smartest kid in her class. She is a living sponge that absorb knowledge just soo much faster than me. She's was valedictorian in high-school and now she's chasing her dream of becoming a doctor.

Bcuz Alice's mom died from cancer my daughter chose phoenix to go to school. That way she could visit Shane on the weekend or during the week to make sure he was ok. My daughter sacrificed her freedom to make sure her Grandpa wasn't lonely just amazes me to no end. Alice went out there to visit them, and that's when the accident happened. They don't have cameras at the streetlights like over here so the police were no help. I have strong religious beliefs that the responsible one will face judgment for his crime. All the police reporting was done by Shane who is no longer with us, and Alyssa while I was in Illinois tending to another precarious situation.

In more positive news it says my mules are expected this Friday.
VeraX_Knives

Post by VeraX_Knives »

Steeltoez83 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 am
I've had the rare opportunity to work with some interesting type of ppl over the years. Understanding what and why they do what they do raises more questions than answers. I know enough about chemistry in the context of water treatment operations. One of my best friends that I work with has a masters in chemistry gets bombarded from pharmaceutical companies constantly. I did just get a job offer at a nuclear power plant the other day for a 1 year contract tho. I have been sorta tempted to rock the Frank Grimes look if I go for the interview. The brains of the family do go to my daughter. Alyssa has always been the smartest kid in her class. She is a living sponge that absorb knowledge just soo much faster than me. She's was valedictorian in high-school and now she's chasing her dream of becoming a doctor.

Bcuz Alice's mom died from cancer my daughter chose phoenix to go to school. That way she could visit Shane on the weekend or during the week to make sure he was ok. My daughter sacrificed her freedom to make sure her Grandpa wasn't lonely just amazes me to no end. Alice went out there to visit them, and that's when the accident happened. They don't have cameras at the streetlights like over here so the police were no help. I have strong religious beliefs that the responsible one will face judgment for his crime. All the police reporting was done by Shane who is no longer with us, and Alyssa while I was in Illinois tending to another precarious situation.

In more positive news it says my mules are expected this Friday.
Haha sheesh we are kinda similar contracting is the way to do it I was wondering about the "I work nights" cause I do also lol. The nuclear deal has always been one of the things that I wish I had some background in because.. I'll just say that I am a huge champion of nuclear power and whatnot, not because I am a climate crazy but well my current contract is with... A company called NETL that I have clearance (some) for how our power grids are designed and protected especially that's.. my job is to babysit 5-6 others.. a joke but it's PC related with end point security that's what I can say, but NuScale, another company, as I learned was essentially trying to do exactly the same idea that I had but the government won't let them as everything works. It's hilarious because it would benefit the continental US a decent bit, and remote places would benefit even more from cost savings. Nuclear batteries are the future (a pet project of mine lol) when regulations and.. education I think mainly changes I'll be sure to share my billions 😜 Speaking of the biopharma jobs... Ha ya. Contracting works. It's actually REALLY good for me because I get the changes that I need as .. an autistic brain that gets bored with one subject after some phase, how long is usually determined by how fast my brain can learn it. But I'll always get bored without change. As much as us humans including myself ***** and complain about changes lol. Oh the irony smells of water treatment! Hahaha. The extent of my knowledge there is flocculation lmao. Some NA3 stuff. They use cyclodextrin? 🤔

I was originally going to go to pre-med also at NEOCOM but instead had a kid at 18 then went USMC for what I consider my "midlife crisis" ROFL where well. Simply put her family did not like my family and due to that situation I don't know my own son (14.5) however we're both remarried and whatnot so I can't actually say anything about how smart my kid is although I'd assume ya nope just got done typing it and realized not gonna assume lol. The one I raise is my wife's kid technically the dad walked away I don't know him which is very good. With my own kid, it's absolute **** because if he would ever like ask me about what happened or anything. I honestly don't know what I would tell him and not because I'm always looking at it from the psychological perspective. The truth would make him dislike his own mother (there's really no way around that unfortunately without lying, and yes I intentionally typed would not could, I have evidences still obviously I could show him) so I honestly would probably lie to him about it. She knows what she did was so ****** she's afraid of even asking me for money. In the beginning I was sending it and tracking it (unasked) realizing it wasn't being used so that ended and well legally speaking.. it wouldn't be hard to get money off me in court which kinda says everything that needs to be said. She knows that she fucked up or I would have been in a court room years ago by either my hand or hers. But ya I then started the college game and I incorrectly.. picked things that - I'm an autodidact technically - I could actually learn myself with books and whatnot. BIG MISTAKE. O chem is something that okay the basics I can understand but when we're talking about.. so many variables my own brain can't remember the first ones or.. where to stick it temporarily at all. It's like the RAM in a PC is low needs more space faster bus and different timing hahaha I'm not even kidding it's exactly like that. But ya that's what I really should have gotten a degree in not mat sci lol but time only works one way unfortunately. My mother went to uop, fyi. I take care of my grandparents still which makes it even more.. easy to relate. I was getting pissed off earlier with typing.. knowing this is just like 😑.

I guarantee you're correct and the cops basically did nothing but then again if it really happened in a nowhere place with no witnesses (who actually pays attention when driving 100% of the time, nobody not even myself on a track lap, I'm constantly checking things outside of my field of view without a helmet on and definitely with) let alone cameras (the best legal witness), I can't exactly just query black trucks in the state with damage (even if I WOULD do it, I could argue in court against it pretty easily unfortunately) and then send a guy to interview people with a black truck as much as I may want to. I have to say that likewise I would stick that in the category of out of my control and while I may not.. believe in religion as is commonly held? Like I separate the sociological parts but I only know two things. One of those things is that I am not God lol. The second one is that I've asked the smartest people available to me in theoretical physics for "proof" and it's a circular argument as always. They gave me a sheet of paper saying that I understand physics when human beings don't understand physics 🤣 Quite hilarious but the way the world works to my dismay, I'm figuring you're about a decade older than me that's a total guess honestly from the username.

Only thing that I may say is medicine is.. an extremely annoying job and I actually may recommend going for a physicians assistant than doctor but. That's based purely on monetary options that.. a medical doctor legally can't do. It's something that if I were doing it today I'd definitely look into and have to know more about - I really can't say that I have very much - just thinking about the possibilities of what jobs are available/ will be available is the why.

-Jas