Confused on where to post last several mule performance threads.

A place to share your experience with our Mule Team knives.
VandymanG

Confused on where to post last several mule performance threads.

Post by VandymanG »

So I’m a little confused on where to post any performance reports on the last several mules. Seems reports are spread across multiple threads with no clear threads to post in. Maybe that’s a byproduct of how close the last several mules dropped? No clue just wondering where to post.
Last edited by VandymanG on Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greg

* EDC> PM2 - S45VN, Native 5 - CRUWEAR, Rockjumper - VG 10, Manix LW - CPM 4

Mules in current use AEB-L and K294
barnaclesonaboat

Re: Confused on where to post last several mile performance threads.

Post by barnaclesonaboat »

Also confused in the same way, here, and would be interested in guidance. I have some observations to report, but a little worried about posting on some of the existing threads for a particular mule and don't feel confident or traveled enough on here to start my own thread (and don't want to duplicate!).
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

VandymanG wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:36 am
So I’m a little confused on where to post any performance reports on the last several mules. Seems reports are spread across multiple threads with no clear threads to post in. Maybe that’s a byproduct of how close the last several mules dropped? No clue just wondering where to post.
barnaclesonaboat wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:37 pm
Also confused in the same way, here, and would be interested in guidance. I have some observations to report, but a little worried about posting on some of the existing threads for a particular mule and don't feel confident or traveled enough on here to start my own thread (and don't want to duplicate!).
Hi, VandymanG and barnaclesonaboat:
Please feel free to post a new thread (each of you).

I look forward to seeing what you both post!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

I would follow Taz’s advice . Nothing wrong starting a new thread with positive information to share or discuss . Have fun ! MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
barnaclesonaboat

Post by barnaclesonaboat »

TazKristi wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:40 pm
I look forward to seeing what you both post!
Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:57 pm
I would follow Taz’s advice . Nothing wrong starting a new thread with positive information to share or discuss . Have fun ! MG2
Thanks for the encouragement, Kristi and MG! I've started taking more pictures during my sharpening and use, so I'll try to put some reports together in the coming weeks/months. Stoked - thanks!
mooniesdl3

Post by mooniesdl3 »

So which Mules do you have?
VandymanG

Post by VandymanG »

mooniesdl3 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:20 pm
The one I wanted to post info on was the K294 but it was splintered into multiple different reports/questions that no one forum was clear on where to post information.

Also I’m going to be testing the 15V and T15 mules but I haven’t really searched hard to see if anyone started a specific performance test thread on them. In addition to that I am going to go back and test the AEB-L mule with the test I came up with for the K294 so I can compare and add better info to my AEB-L feedback.
Greg

* EDC> PM2 - S45VN, Native 5 - CRUWEAR, Rockjumper - VG 10, Manix LW - CPM 4

Mules in current use AEB-L and K294
mooniesdl3

Post by mooniesdl3 »

VandymanG wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:50 pm
mooniesdl3 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:20 pm
The one I wanted to post info on was the K294 but it was splintered into multiple different reports/questions that no one forum was clear on where to post information.

Also I’m going to be testing the 15V and T15 mules but I haven’t really searched hard to see if anyone started a specific performance test thread on them. In addition to that I am going to go back and test the AEB-L mule with the test I came up with for the K294 so I can compare and add better info to my AEB-L feedback.
Cool, I have a T15 a K294 and a second K294 on the way. I still don't understand why they didn't sell out quicker, no one realizes what steel it actually is.