Happy Birthday Apollo !

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
SpyderNut

Re: Happy Birthday Apollo !

Post by SpyderNut »

Happy Belated Birthday, Dimi! I hope you had a wonderful day, my friend. Here's to many more! :party-face

-Michael
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
apollo
Location: A place where idiots and corrupt people are called the government…

Post by apollo »

SpyderNut wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:39 pm
Happy Belated Birthday, Dimi! I hope you had a wonderful day, my friend. Here's to many more! :party-face

-Michael
Thank you very much my dear friend! :smlling-eyes
Bin here on this forum for 20 years at the end of this year and i hope to spend at least another 50 here if the big guy above lets me. :smlling-eyes
(Maybe they can start to send out customized spydies for being members here for so long… :thinking :zany)
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

apollo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:28 pm
SpyderNut wrote:

-Michael
Bin here on this forum for 20 years at the end of this year and i hope to spend at least another 50 here if the big guy above lets me. :smlling-eyes
(Maybe they can start to send out customized spydies for being members here for so long… :thinking :zany)
Hmmmm …. I wonder what is heading to Belgium ? A few members got a look and gave approval! :squinting-tongue Buddy Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
apollo
Location: A place where idiots and corrupt people are called the government…

Post by apollo »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:08 pm
apollo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:28 pm
SpyderNut wrote:

-Michael
Hmmmm …. I wonder what is heading to Belgium ? A few members got a look and gave approval! :squinting-tongue Buddy Dan
Dear lord buddy what a way to make me even more curious… :squinting-tongue