Another Shout Out To Team Spyderco

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
justjohn

Another Shout Out To Team Spyderco

Post by justjohn »

A few days ago I had a problem ordering two knives over the internet. I was attempting to use several gift cards with no luck. Approximately two days later I called in my order and spoke to Chase at the SFO. He took and processed my order. Unfortunately I experienced anther problem with the Gift Cards. Chase forwarded my call to his manager, Michael. After some discussion Michael quickly resolved my problem and I was able to successfully order the knives. Both Chase and Michael patiently listened to my problems and took action to quickly resolve them. I have only purchased Spyderco Knives over the passed few years. The reason is three fold: Quality, price, and customer service (which I regard as the best reason). Thank you Chase, Michael and the rest of Team Spyderco!!!
- John

:bug-red "Spyderco"...Vēnērunt, vīdērunt, vīcērunt :bug-red
WilliamMunny

Re: Another Shout Out To Team Spyderco

Post by WilliamMunny »

Michael Has helped me out twice before, he really does an amazing job. I just hope Sal sees this post, Mike does an amazing job.

Plus we grew up in the same area which was cool.
Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), Para 3 Maxamet (2nd), Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, REC PM3 10V Satin, Dragonfly Salt 2, GB2 M4.