Buck 110 question

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Bill1170

Re: Buck 110 question

Post by Bill1170 »

I have a 110 that was my late father’s. Never used, like many knives he accumulated. I respect the Buck 110 and its important place in knife history. They are beautiful to look at, but incredibly heavy to carry in pocket. The belt pouch is one good answer. I prefer to carry a Spyderco lightweight folder clipped to my pants pocket.
Makunochimaster

Post by Makunochimaster »

Native 5 cpm-s110v G10. Native 5 cpm-s110v frn.
Lil' Native MB cpm-s30v. Dragonfly 2 zdp-189.
Delica 4 cts-204p limited. Cricket Nishijin blk vg10.
Urban n690co. Persistence s35vn lightweight.
Roefisher

Post by Roefisher »

I carried a Buck 110 for maybe a couple of years with it's belt pouch. It was before I got into other brands and I thought it worked alright. I even had my initials and the year deep etched into the brass. Not sure what happened to it, I can't remember but that must have been around the year 2000 / 2001.

Before that even, maybe the late 80's or early 90's?, I had a similar looking but much lighter plastic handled Selector. It had three interchangeable blades and a nylon pouch. But it got very loose with all blades after some use and I think I dumped it.

Recently, I got a couple of small Buck knives which I wanted to own like my Schrade USA Uncle Henry LB5... And they were all rough finished, cheap feeling, junk. Returned immediately.

Mark
“You just made me have a bowel movement in my britches, Garrett. I ain't gonna never forgive you for this.”