Reiff Knives?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
benben

Reiff Knives?

Post by benben »

Anyone here familiar with Reiff Knives? USA made, 3V, Green canvas micarta (at least this one is). Looks like a very well made knife, DLT was running them on sale for Black Friday week, also looks like DLT had an exclusive made for them. They're out of Dallas, TX.

https://www.dlttrading.com/reiff-f3-edc ... sw-leather
kennethsime

Re: Reiff Knives?

Post by kennethsime »

I haven’t used one yet, but they seem to be pretty popular in the DLT Insiders group. Seems like a higher end ESEE to me, maybe comparable to White River.

For the money, I think I’d rather have something like a Bark River or an LT Wright.
I'm happiest with Micarta and Tool Steel.

Top four in rotation: K390 + GCM PM2, ZCarta Shaman, Crucarta PM2, K390 + GCM Straight Spine Stretch.
benben

Post by benben »

kennethsime wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:24 pm
I haven’t used one yet, but they seem to be pretty popular in the DLT Insiders group. Seems like a higher end ESEE to me, maybe comparable to White River.

For the money, I think I’d rather have something like a Bark River or an LT Wright.
Wish I would have bought a Next Gen in green micarta and 3V when they were readily available from DLT.
kennethsime

Post by kennethsime »

benben wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:10 am
kennethsime wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:24 pm

Wish I would have bought a Next Gen in green micarta and 3V when they were readily available from DLT.
They just had some really nice next gens for the 12 Days promo. https://www.dlttrading.com/12-days-2023-day-2
I'm happiest with Micarta and Tool Steel.

Top four in rotation: K390 + GCM PM2, ZCarta Shaman, Crucarta PM2, K390 + GCM Straight Spine Stretch.
RugerNurse

Post by RugerNurse »

I’m sure they are well done, looks nice. They kind of came and went like Bradford knives. Everyone talked about them for a bit then disappeared. I’m open to correction though
Quia surrexit Dominus vere, alleluia