Thanks, Spyderco!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Pokey

Thanks, Spyderco!

Post by Pokey »

Thank you to everyone at Spyderco for having the Seconds Sale today.
Dnwrghtsr

Re: Thanks, Spyderco!

Post by Dnwrghtsr »

Yea thank you so much. A great sale and a great experience.
Lc200n, s90v, magnacut, 20v, 204p, cruwear, s110v, 15v, cts-xhp
THG

Post by THG »

I have to say, I was extremely impressed by all of the staff, from the folks holding the raffles and challenges in line to the folks at the registers and on the floor helping with logistics. Every Spyderco team member was enthusiastic and also very knowledgeable about all of the products. What a great team.
Pokey

Post by Pokey »

THG wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:54 pm
I have to say, I was extremely impressed by all of the staff, from the folks holding the raffles and challenges in line to the folks at the registers and on the floor helping with logistics. Every Spyderco team member was enthusiastic and also very knowledgeable about all of the products. What a great team.
The members of the Spyderco Crew were also happy to help you to find a model you're looking for. The Crew members will stand among the tables and continuously sort knives to keep the different models together in the trays. But while doing so, you can ask them whether they've seen a certain model you're looking for, and if they've seen that model they'll search through the trays for it. I noticed a couple of times one of the Crew would track down a customer who had moved along around the circle of tables and call them back to look at what they'd found.
apollo
Location: A place where idiots and corrupt people are called the government…

Post by apollo »

Sounds like Spyderco HQ and not Disney is the happiest place on earth. :beaming-face
Maybe they should open up more HQ’s one on all continents and spread the happiness some more… 😉
THG

Post by THG »

Pokey wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:50 am
The members of the Spyderco Crew were also happy to help you to find a model you're looking for. The Crew members will stand among the tables and continuously sort knives to keep the different models together in the trays. But while doing so, you can ask them whether they've seen a certain model you're looking for, and if they've seen that model they'll search through the trays for it. I noticed a couple of times one of the Crew would track down a customer who had moved along around the circle of tables and call them back to look at what they'd found.
I saw the same. Sam went out of her way to help me find a Para 3. Thanks again to the team
z1r

Post by z1r »

Yes, the crew there always does a great job. I like the raffles that were tossed in, great way to get everyone amped up. The discussions that are struck while waiting and while shopping are awesome.