Atlanta Blade Show

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
riclaw

Re: Atlanta Blade Show

Post by riclaw »

JSumm wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:56 pm

Cliff Jumper is to Rock Jumper
as
Sequoia is to Leaf Jumper

Now I remember.
Good analogy, Jeff. Thank you!

Mushroom shared a video in the other Blade Show thread; the Cliff Jumper can be seen in the bottom-left corner at 8:29. The best overviews are at 16:20 - 19:00
Last edited by riclaw on Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Richard
vivi

Post by vivi »

I skipped through the vid at the times you mentioned and didn't see the cliff jumper?
:unicorn
Cl1ff

Post by Cl1ff »

It is visible in the background, but I’m not super into bringing further attention to something that wasn’t supposed to be photographed or filmed, even if it was an accidental cameo.
rex121 is the king of steel, but nature’s teeth have been cutting for hundreds of millions of years and counting :cool:
weeping minora

Post by weeping minora »

Almost looks as if this "CliffJumper" has a full stainless backspacer, so I'm assuming it will be featured in liner-less G-10 (apologies if this was already confirmed by an attendee). The negative blade angle looks to have increased as well, which seems to be commonplace amongst the bigger knives (think Delica compared to Endura in negative edge angling).
Make Knife Grinds Thin Again.
Monty

Post by Monty »

Any word on the Lil Nirvana? Feels like it's been a few years since it debuted in the prototype displays.