Delete (updated with pic!)

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
legOFwhat?

Re: Delete (updated with pic!)

Post by legOFwhat? »

Had my fingers crossed...
-Larry
Hebrews 13:6 So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”
MNOSD #0049
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

I'm more confused now than a couple days ago hahaha.
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
Dazen

Post by Dazen »

Okay y’all, I’ll explain…

I posted a thread in the wrong section and moved it within seconds, probably before anyone saw it.

Then I come back to a dozen comments, and I decide to add a pic referencing the circle game. Naperville apparently wanted to provoke the situation with some insinuated aggressive meanings completely out of context. And we get where we are now.
Dane

“Stop buying your kids what you never had and start teaching them what you never knew!”
Naperville

Post by Naperville »

Dazen wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:26 am

I posted a thread in the wrong section and moved it within seconds, probably before anyone saw it.

Then I come back to a dozen comments, and I decide to add a pic referencing the circle game. Naperville apparently wanted to provoke the situation with some insinuated aggressive meanings completely out of context. And we get where we are now.
I never said a bad thing to you in my life, I don't even know anyone here.

Provoke the situation? So somehow for guessing at what you mean, I'm the Fall Guy?

I even provided a link to Wikipedia. Nobody knows what your posts mean so the interpretation rests ON YOU, not me.
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

So...we went from having fun to people fighting. Why not stay with the original fun and go with it and laugh along?
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Dazen

Post by Dazen »

Naperville wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:36 pm
Dazen wrote:

Provoke the situation? So somehow for guessing at what you mean, I'm the Fall Guy?

I even provided a link to Wikipedia. Nobody knows what your posts mean so the interpretation rests ON YOU, not me.
I’m sorry for the inflammatory response, I meant my circle game post in good fun. I need to assume that not everyone understands my sense of humor. I was upset that anyone would think that my post was defamatory, and I replied in angst. This was a big misunderstanding and can we push this to the side?
Dane

“Stop buying your kids what you never had and start teaching them what you never knew!”
Naperville

Post by Naperville »

Dazen wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:24 pm
Naperville wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:36 pm
Dazen wrote:

I’m sorry for the inflammatory response, I meant my circle game post in good fun. I need to assume that not everyone understands my sense of humor. I was upset that anyone would think that my post was defamatory, and I replied in angst. This was a big misunderstanding and can we push this to the side?
Yes!
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/
Freediver

Post by Freediver »

Where’s the like button? 😆
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I had a nightmare last night that my Tik Tok account was deleted.

I was scared because for a second I thought I actually had a Tik Tok account.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050