Blade Show 2022 - non Spyderco

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Manixguy@1994

Re: Blade Show 2022 - non Spyderco

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

JSumm wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:29 am
Spoke to Brad with Bradford Knives for awhile. Extremely nice guy. They held out some Magnacut models for Blade Show in the 3 & 3.5. Assuming they did not sell them all (they had a lot), they may pop back up on the website. He said their next Magnacut release may be late this year or early next year. Larrin actually stopped by the Bradford booth while I was there.

The 3 for larger hands the pinky pushes against the butt of the knife. Brad said it was intended this way. Actually felt great in hand. The 3.5 offers more a full grip and has a finger guard that will protect your finger from the edge when sheathing. The 3 bit my finger just a bit.
Thanks Jeff foe information, I have been trying to decide which size would be best for me and appears the 3.5 may be a better choice in future . Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Gsg9

Post by Gsg9 »

https://youtu.be/I1fZ9S9H83Q

https://youtu.be/grUnArGWqGE
thewoodpecker

Post by thewoodpecker »

Spyderco Caly 3.5 Super Blue user, Astute enthusiast, and geometry advocate.
JSumm

Post by JSumm »

Bradford Knives just restocked all the Magnacut Guardian blades they saved for Blade Show. Just got the email from them, but it appears they are not showing on the website just yet. Be on the lookout if you are wanting any.
- Jeff
May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. A knife in hand or in the sock band.
MNOSD Member #0005