The Second Coming?

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Jimd

The Second Coming?

Post by Jimd »

Today, an inmate walked into the Main Kitchen of the prison and announced that he was Jesus Christ. He then attempted to take over the Kitchen and ordered the nearby female kitchen steward to give him all the keys to the area.

The Kitchen was immediately isolated, and officers were sent to deal with the delusional madman, who was, by this time, threatening people. He was cuffed, stuffed, and hauled away, kicking and screaming.
Referee in the Bowels of ****
Email: ST8PEN01@aol.com
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
Hannibal Lecter

Wow...

Post by Hannibal Lecter »

Jimd wrote:Today, an inmate walked into the Main Kitchen of the prison and announced that he was Jesus Christ. He then attempted to take over the Kitchen and ordered the nearby female kitchen steward to give him all the keys to the area.

The Kitchen was immediately isolated, and officers were sent to deal with the delusional madman, who was, by this time, threatening people. He was cuffed, stuffed, and hauled away, kicking and screaming.
I was unaware that He would choose a correctional facility as the location for His return.

Jim, my sincerest thanks for all that you, Daywalker, and others of your ilk endure to keep the insanity corralled. My Lady was once a Correctional Officer and I know more than I would like about what you must deal with on a daily basis.

God watch over you and yours, my friend.

--------
Hannibal
---------------------

"I have followed with enthusiasm the course of your disgrace and public shaming. My own never bothered me except for the inconvenience of being incarcerated, but you may lack perspective."
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

Hannibal Lecter wrote:I was unaware that He would choose a correctional facility as the location for His return.

Jim, my sincerest thanks for all that you, Daywalker, and others of your ilk endure to keep the insanity corralled. My Lady was once a Correctional Officer and I know more than I would like about what you must deal with on a daily basis.

God watch over you and yours, my friend.

--------
Hannibal
Thank you, sir.
Give your lady my condolences for having been a correctional officer...I'm sure she did nothing wrong to have deserved that. ;)
Artwork For Sale

"...We few, we happy few...we band of brothers...For whoever sheds his blood with me today shall be my brother." - William Shakespeare

If you are not willing to stand behind our troops, by all means, please stand in front of them!
DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Yeah...thanks Hannibal!

BTW, JimD, we had "The Son Of Man" at the **** Unit about two years ago...perhaps he made his way to your facility?

I tell ya, it's hard in that some folks are just genuine "whackoZ" and do not belong in a prison or Jail. Yet, there are those who commit crimes and then try to "get off" a long term sentence by playing the role of "mentally challenged"...

The Son of Man we had started a hunger strike that lasted about 4 days...I went into his cell and he finally cracked and started crying telling me that he truly was the Son of Man and how he could not eat, for "his time had come."
I asked if he was gonna kill himself, and I shoulda known better, but he said, "No, you will kill me." Anyway, I got the guy to finally eat...started with bread, some milk, then some salad, then... :rolleyes:

God bless JimD...glad all went safely. :cool:
Proverbs 16:3...Commit YOUR works to the LORD, and YOUR plans WILL succeed!

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

DAYWALKER wrote: Anyway, I got the guy to finally eat...started with bread, some milk, then some salad, then... :rolleyes:

God bless JimD...glad all went safely. :cool:
Jeez, thought you'd have tried some honey and locusts. :rolleyes:

We also have some truly genuine, 100%, certified lunatics of the worst variety. I could post stories here that would even make Chad raise his eyebrows.
Artwork For Sale

DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Aloha JimD,

You can tell me ALLLLL about it once you retire as a graphic artist! Just be sure to USE your resources!!! (Oh, and do mention it to The Lord regarding your success through Him!) :)

"Honey and Locusts"? No, that was my overtime meal! :rolleyes:

God bless :cool:

"Where's the best little big knife not designed by Sal or Eric?" ~ thombrogan, WSM

Avatar by my KnifeBrother, DiAlex...C102 Adventura designer, 2005 Spyderco Forum Knife! ;)
spyderknut

Post by spyderknut »

Somehow I don't think this is the second coming :rolleyes:
"There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing." -- my grandfather
Collector #041
Michael Cook

Post by Michael Cook »

:spyder: Daywalker, that was a very cpmpassionate responce from you regarding the man who was fasting. Well done. Many Christians would have been humorless and angry in that situation. HE would be (is?) proud to have such a follower. Stay safe brother. :spyder:
More of what does not work will not work. Robin Cooper, Rokudan; Aikikai.

There is great power in the profound observation of the obvious. John Stone, Rokudan; Aikikai
J Smith

Post by J Smith »

SON of MAN.
Every one except Christ is a son or daughter of man. :rolleyes:
[CENTER]0 0[/CENTER]
[CENTER]<[/CENTER]
[CENTER]\____/[/CENTER]
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

wow this sounds cool.

Jimd it seems that you have a very entertaining job.
Gerard Breuker

Post by Gerard Breuker »

Jesus Christ is rather common but they usually fail the walking on water test.
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

Now if ya has a white supremacist come in and claim to be malcom X that would be Priceless.
Jimd

Post by Jimd »

Vincent wrote:wow this sounds cool.

Jimd it seems that you have a very entertaining job.
At times, it's too intertaining. :)
Artwork For Sale

DAYWALKER

Post by DAYWALKER »

Michael Cook wrote: :spyder: Daywalker, that was a very cpmpassionate responce from you regarding the man who was fasting. Well done. Many Christians would have been humorless and angry in that situation. HE would be (is?) proud to have such a follower. Stay safe brother. :spyder:
Mahalo Michael.

Gave me the creeps as some of the other CO's started treating this guy as the *REAL* Son of Man was treated! No kidding man...All went well though, and the Son of Man we had got shipped to the "Red Roof". (Mental Facility).

God bless :cool: