N.F.L. 2021-2022 Season

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Airlsee

Re: N.F.L. 2021-2022 Season

Post by Airlsee »

I would rather see him ride off into the sunset and be a popular culture icon and NFL GOAT. Live a fantasy life with Gisele and the kids and be the TB12 guru. An immediate and clean break from football, before he can't perform...maybe one more year?
So it goes.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Eberflus is the new Bears coach
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Man, I would love to work for an N.F.L. team or an M.L.B. team.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

I wanna be a minority stake owner... Every game is a giant party in your own suite plus you get a cut $ of everything lol
Spydergirl88
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

SG89 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:01 pm
Eberflus is the new Bears coach
Also, Packers OC Nathaniel Hackett is in as the new Broncos head coach.

I love also been hearing a lot about the Raiders keying in on Josh McDaniels for their head coaching position. He’ll probably take some other Pats staff with him so that could end up being a huge loss for the Pats right now.
MacLaren wrote: Man, I would love to work for an N.F.L. team or an M.L.B. team.
I've always thought it would be cool to have a sideline job for an NFL team. You get an up close and personal view of the game and will most likely end up having some random player interactions during the job, which would be cool. Not going to get rich doing it but it could probably be a fun job.
-Nick :bug-red
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

GETTING REALLY SPOOKY HERE IN KC!! Even a few of the talking heads on the sports stations here in KC are starting to predict a Bengal's upset over the Chiefs. This is about as weird as I've seen here in this town ( Kansas City). Normally all 3 of the big Sports Radio Stations here locally are usually official mouth-pieces for the Chief's organization. But there are a few of the well known commentators predicting a Bengal's victory this Sunday which is surprising.

I don't think the Bengals can win here at ARROWHEAD under these circumstances>> I think the Chief's defense will be much more prepared this next go-around. But on the other hand I didn't think that Joe Namath and the Jets would beat the Colts in the 1969 Superbowl either ( yeah I watched it when I was a kid). And this year is about the most unpredictable year in the NFL that I can ever remember as far as calling the winners of NFL games.

But I do know that ARROWHEAD Stadium is going to be really cruel to Joe Burrow and the Bengals>> that I'm certain of!!
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

It's kinda funny that as stale as wild card weekend was the divisional playoffs were the best ever.
I just dont see the Conference Championships upping that Divisional Round - lol, me and everyone else I reckon. That being said, if they're half as good as the Divisional games were then we're in for some good football this Sunday.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

MacLaren wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:04 pm
It's kinda funny that as stale as wild card weekend was the divisional playoffs were the best ever.
I just dont see the Conference Championships upping that Divisional Round - lol, me and everyone else I reckon. That being said, if they're half as good as the Divisional games were then we're in for some good football this Sunday.
Oh I totally agree with everything you just said. Personally in all the years I've watched NFL football ( circa 1967) I've never seen a game as exciting as that Chiefs vs Bills divisional round game.

My point is this>> if Josh Allen and Gabe Davis' performances were not enough to beat the Chiefs then I don't see how the Bengals can overtake them. Especially here at ARROWHEAD Stadium ( thee loudest Stadium on the planet). But if Joe Burrow was to pull off a Major Miracle similar to what Sir Patrick pulled off last Sunday night it would sure change the landscape in the NFL.

It's all going to depend on the Chief's defense which has been mediocre the past 2 games. Actually at this point I'm hoping for a Chiefs vs Rams Superbowl.
sok

Post by sok »

JD Spydo wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:38 am
GETTING REALLY SPOOKY HERE IN KC!! Even a few of the talking heads on the sports stations here in KC are starting to predict a Bengal's upset over the Chiefs. This is about as weird as I've seen here in this town ( Kansas City). Normally all 3 of the big Sports Radio Stations here locally are usually official mouth-pieces for the Chief's organization. But there are a few of the well known commentators predicting a Bengal's victory this Sunday which is surprising.
There may be something going on in the background that the local media knows about that hasn’t come out yet. Maybe an injury or some type of Covid protocol happening.

It will be interesting to see if your spydie senses are tingling for a reason.
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

I only want to see the Chiefs lose because I absolutely CAN NOT STAND Mahomes big mouth fiance and twinkle toes moron brother. Those two could disappear off the face of the planet for all I care. Mahomes doesn't deserve his name being slandered because of those 2 wastes of space :cussing They feel so entitled because of Patrick's accomplishments and it's disgusting.
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Did y'all see his fiance spraying champagne all over some unsuspecting fans down below from up above in her suite? What a jerk
Spydergirl88
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

SG89 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:43 pm
Did y'all see his fiance spraying champagne all over some unsuspecting fans down below from up above in her suite? What a jerk
I did. Her or his brother also did it with a bottle of water a few weeks ago as well. Dancing for a stupid Tik Tok on the Sean Taylor memorial is what really did it for me.

-Rick
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:34 pm
I only want to see the Chiefs lose because I absolutely CAN NOT STAND Mahomes big mouth fiance and twinkle toes moron brother. Those two could disappear off the face of the planet for all I care. Mahomes doesn't deserve his name being slandered because of those 2 wastes of space :cussing They feel so entitled because of Patrick's accomplishments and it's disgusting.
Bro, I'm with ya!
Patty Mahome is so nice but, they just dam well ruin everything!!
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:34 pm
I feel like you’re speaking for everyone who isn’t a Chiefs fan right now and I agree with everything you said! LOL

———

Also, just saw a report that the Giants are hiring Bills OC Brian Daboll. Looks like the Giants are getting a solid candidate for their new Head Coach. That also makes me wonder how it will affect Buffalo going forward because he was obviously a key contributor to their offense this past season. I wouldn’t mind seeing the Bills regress a bit though. Who knows, maybe the Pats will be able to force at least one punt per game against them next season… :woozy
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

We're turning into the Bill's, which at this point is certainly fine by me! We also got their assistant GM to be our GM. Let's bring Allen and Diggs as well :party-face

-Rick
SG89

Post by SG89 »

The direction for the Jersey Bills is pointing up!! Maybe they can have a winning season next year! 🎊🤣
Spydergirl88
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Fine by me! Allen and Diggs out of the AFC East would be party time. :party-face

———

Also seeing reports now that the Raiders and the Patriots OC Josh McDaniels have agreed to terms he will become their next head coach. :frowning-open-mouth He is also taking the Patriots “director of player personal” Dave Ziegler to be his GM in Vegas.

Losing both of them is kind of bitter sweet. Ziegler did a lot of work for last years draft and it was one of their best drafts in a while. McDaniels did a lot to help develop Mac Jones and get him up to speed in the league. I really hope losing his OC after his rookie year doesn’t hinder his development too much.
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

SG89 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:22 pm
The direction for the Jersey Bills is pointing up!! Maybe they can have a winning season next year! 🎊🤣
Very interested in seeing what Daboll can do with Jones. I am by no means comparing him to Josh Allen status, but he does have some of Allen's attributes. So much needs to be fixed, but I'm hopeful we can improve over the next few years with this recent turnover. Especially moves coming from a winning program I get to watch every Sunday. Gives me some hope!

-Rick
SG89

Post by SG89 »

If Jones gets a competent o-line then the Dimes will rain down again. No more Danny Pennies
Spydergirl88
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Yeah, I've always thought there's a lot of potential with Daniel Jones.
Btw, what do yall think about Byron Leftwich as the Jags new HC?
Ah crap, I'm sorry, they haven't yet hired him.
I thought they had.