Sal's Laguiole Contest: One More Thing...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
RustyIron

Sal's Laguiole Contest: One More Thing...

Post by RustyIron »

Knives are fun, contests are fun, doing nice things is fun.

Just to recap, Sal created the contest to raise money for the Children's Hospital of Denver. I'm sure a lot of us had fun playing the little game, and that's got to be worth something, right?

I know a lot of you Spyderco collectors have a hard time sitting down because your pockets are packed tight with thick wads of tens and twenties. Why not ease the discomfort by peeling off a couple and donating it to the Children's Hospital?

It's easy! Follow this link. When you fill out the form, they ask if the donation is on behalf of a company. I don't know what difference it makes, but you can type in "Spyderco." This isn't a contest, just a nice thing to do.

http://www.childrenscolorado.org/commun ... -colorado/
kodai78
Location: “Beam me up Scotty, there’s no intelligent life down here.”

Re: Sal's Laguiole Contest: One More Thing...

Post by kodai78 »

I have to say this is a great idea. It would be cool if the forum as a whole could raise $ 1,000.00!
:spyder: Shaman REX 45, Smock, Baby Jess Horn CE, Spydiechef, Schempp Bowie,Ti Fluted Military, Titanium Military, Native S30 V and G10, PM 2 in S35VN, and S110V, Manix 2 LW BD1 and SPY 27, Sage 5, Positron black CPM S30V, Chaparral w/Raffir Noble scales, SuperLeaf VG 10, Ladybug H1, Dragonfly 2 in ZDP 189 and Superblue/420J1 and H1, Delica in ZDP 189, Clipitool Standard, the Cook’s knife VG10, Santoku, paring and utility knives, all in MBS 26. :spyder:
Loki.88

Re: Sal's Laguiole Contest: One More Thing...

Post by Loki.88 »

Ah this solves my problem with cheques...nice!