Factory Seconds Shipping

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Henry_P

Factory Seconds Shipping

Post by Henry_P »

Hello everyone,

I purchased a couple of knives from the seconds sale and I have received a shipping confirmation but I do not have a tracking number. The email says a tracking number has been provided below but it is blank. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same issue.
Para 3 Maxamet | Para 3 CruWear DLC | Smock M4 Jade G-10 | Shaman Z-Wear Micarta | Salt 2 LC200N Wharnie | Chaparral Birdseye Maple | Lil’ Native S90V CF | Dragonfly 2 20CV | Ladybug K390 | CRK Small Sebenza 31 S45VN PJ
sal

Re: Factory Seconds Shipping

Post by sal »

Hi Dano, S20, Henry P,

Welcome to our forum.

Hey Dano, FYI, we extend our bet efforts here to be civil and courteous.

sal
vivi

Post by vivi »

My emails included UPS tracking numbers.
:unicorn
Josh Crutchley

Post by Josh Crutchley »

Henry_P wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:45 pm
Hello everyone,

I purchased a couple of knives from the seconds sale and I have received a shipping confirmation but I do not have a tracking number. The email says a tracking number has been provided below but it is blank. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same issue.
Yeah mine was that way got another about an hour later with the tracking number.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Henry_P wrote:
Hello everyone,

Hey, Henry_P:
Welcome to our forum. You should receive another e-mail from UPS with the tracking information. We're working as quickly as possible to process thousands of orders, so we made a choice to utilize the option for tracking information to be sent directly from UPS.

Thank you for participating in the Seconds Sale!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Anyone got their Factory Seconds yet? Share the pics what you've got guys!
Wright.88

Post by Wright.88 »

My email from Spyderco on Saturday night didn't include a tracking number but as Kristi mentioned, I did receive one directly from UPS the following day.
zatch

Post by zatch »

I got order confirmation on as soon as I ordered on Friday but still have not received a followup email with any shipping info. Anyone else?
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

I received an order confirmation for my first order yesterday. From the info provided it should be shipping via UPS. No additional email from UPS with the actual tracking info though.

I received an order confirmation for my second order but no shipping confirmation from Spyderco on that one yet
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

zatch wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:51 pm
I got order confirmation on as soon as I ordered on Friday but still have not received a followup email with any shipping info. Anyone else?
Hi, zatch:
I would guess there are a lot of people in the same boat. As I mentioned above, we're working through thousands of orders. We appreciate your patience as we ship them as quickly as possible.

Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your time with us.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:53 pm
I received an order confirmation for my first order yesterday. From the info provided it should be shipping via UPS. No additional email from UPS with the actual tracking info though.

I received an order confirmation for my second order but no shipping confirmation from Spyderco on that one yet

I have received UPS tracking emails on both shipments. I got one yesterday one today. Neither of them appear to be in possession of UPS though as they are both on "label created" status. I'm not too worried about it. Sooner than I expected to be honest.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
zatch

Post by zatch »

TazKristi wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:56 pm
zatch wrote:
Hi, zatch:
I would guess there are a lot of people in the same boat. As I mentioned above, we're working through thousands of orders. We appreciate your patience as we ship them as quickly as possible.

Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your time with us.

Kristi
Thanks Kristi! Totally understand the volume of orders, just wanted to make sure there wasn't an error seeing as most people responding have already gotten shipping info. In all honesty, I'm still just elated that my order finally made it through checkout :D
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

steelcity16 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:00 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:

I have received UPS tracking emails on both shipments. I got one yesterday one today. Neither of them appear to be in possession of UPS though as they are both on "label created" status. I'm not too worried about it. Sooner than I expected to be honest.
Yeah I guess I'm just afraid of my orders getting lost in the shuffle. Excited about that Paysan haha. I need to heed my own advice and have a little patience. I know the Spydercrew has their hands full and they're doing their best
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Zatch,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
I_like_knives

Post by I_like_knives »

zatch wrote:
Me too. I'm not worried about it though. Its only been a few days.
Henry_P

Post by Henry_P »

TazKristi wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:06 pm
Henry_P wrote:
Hello everyone,

Hey, Henry_P:
Welcome to our forum. You should receive another e-mail from UPS with the tracking information. We're working as quickly as possible to process thousands of orders, so we made a choice to utilize the option for tracking information to be sent directly from UPS.

Thank you for participating in the Seconds Sale!

Kristi
Thank you for the update. I understand there are tons of orders that have to be processed and I don’t mean to sound impatient. I ended up getting a separate email with the tracking numbers for anyone else that is wondering.
Para 3 Maxamet | Para 3 CruWear DLC | Smock M4 Jade G-10 | Shaman Z-Wear Micarta | Salt 2 LC200N Wharnie | Chaparral Birdseye Maple | Lil’ Native S90V CF | Dragonfly 2 20CV | Ladybug K390 | CRK Small Sebenza 31 S45VN PJ
zatch

Post by zatch »

sal wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:06 pm
Hi Zatch,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
Thanks, Sal! Excited to be here. It’s long overdue, I’ve been visiting as a guest for years.
S20

Post by S20 »

sal wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:29 pm
Hi Dano, S20, Henry P,
Welcome to our forum.
sal
Thank you, Sal, happy to join.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:04 pm
steelcity16 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:00 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:

Yeah I guess I'm just afraid of my orders getting lost in the shuffle. Excited about that Paysan haha. I need to heed my own advice and have a little patience. I know the Spydercrew has their hands full and they're doing their best
I received my tracking from UPS for the first order tonight. 3 times :)
nerdlock

Post by nerdlock »

Received 2 of my 3 tracking info via UPS today. Hopefully the 3rd won't be far behind. It will get shipped to my freight forwarding company in NY, then another 2 weeks of waiting until it finally lands here where I'm at.
8Cr13MoV:N690Co:VG10:S30V:S35VN:S45VN:Elmax:SPY27:H1:LC200N:4V:MagnaCut:CTS-XHP:204P:M390:20CV:Cru-Wear:Z-Wear:M4:Rex-45:10V:K390:15V:S90V:Z-Max:Maxamet