Another carbon fiber Spyderco on the way :-) A NIB Tenacious. Gonna EDC this one. Also pics of my others again

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Knifenutwill

Another carbon fiber Spyderco on the way :-) A NIB Tenacious. Gonna EDC this one. Also pics of my others again

Post by Knifenutwill »

SpydernutWill89
Knifenutwill

Re: Another carbon fiber Spyderco on the way :-) A NIB Tenacious. Gonna EDC this one. Also pics of my others again

Post by Knifenutwill »

Also going to get a backspacer for the new carbon fiber tenacious. I need opinions from my Spyder fam. Should I get silver or crimson red? I can't decide lol
SpydernutWill89
Knifenutwill

Re: Another carbon fiber Spyderco on the way :-) A NIB Tenacious. Gonna EDC this one. Also pics of my others again

Post by Knifenutwill »

And yes sadly the hammer broke off of the lock bar on my 1st gen rescue after 24 years of EDC. She was a beast and never even sharpened and still cut through a 2x4 a few weeks before broke. It is now retired and just on display
SpydernutWill89
JonLeBlanc

Post by JonLeBlanc »

nice collection!
My collection so far: 52100 Military (2); 52100 PM2 (2); 52100 Para3; Stretch2 V-Toku; KnifeWorks M4 PM2; BentoBox M390 PM2; BentoBox S90V Military; Police4 K390; S110V PM2; SS Delica AUS-6; Wayne Goddard Sprint VG-10
Wish list: Hundred Pacer; Sliverax; Mantra; 52100 PM2 SE; Kapara
Knifenutwill

Post by Knifenutwill »

Thanks i appreciate that. Still many more to get. Before i bought the carbon fiber tenacious i was bidding on a G10 ATS 55 Rookie NIB but lost 4 seconds left spiked up over $20. I've been eyeing both for awhile and ever since i bought my carbon fiber D4 fradon lock exclusive from Julia and keep it for display only I've been wanting another smooth cf to carry and will have the carbon fiber Tenacious to carry and use. Should be here by saturday :spyder: :spyder: :) :D
SpydernutWill89
Knifenutwill

Post by Knifenutwill »

Just received the Tenacious today :-) and it happened again I like it too much to use it it will be another display model lol. I'm very surprised at how nice the carbon-fiber looks for being one of their Chinese models. This was definitely worth every penny. Blade centering is perfect way better than my resilience and the action is very smooth. My second carbon fiber Spyderco and many more to come. I'll post pictures of it out of the sleeve later tonight

SpydernutWill89
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

👍👍
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032