Happy Labor Day Weekend

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
MacLaren

Happy Labor Day Weekend

Post by MacLaren »

Wishing everyone a very happy and safe Labor Day Weekend!
JD Spydo

Re: Happy Labor Day Weekend

Post by JD Spydo »

Happy Labor Day Weekend to you to MAC :) And I hope you catch the fever for the C-60 Ayoob Sprint that is on the cusp of reality. :cool:
Also we got the Chiefs in their first game of the 2020 season this Thursday night. It's been a strange year so far and let's hope that the worst is behind us.
odomandr

Post by odomandr »

Happy Labor Day Weekend. Not to get too political but we have holidays like this because no matter what no matter who no matter when; Americans will work hard to achieve great things and our Economy never went anywhere because American workers are not going anywhere. The next generation is not better or worse than mine yours or the ones that came before or after us. Dont believe any one who tells you otherwise.
"Yeah? Well, you know, thats like uh, your opinion, man" - Lebowski
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:39 am
Happy Labor Day Weekend to you to MAC :) And I hope you catch the fever for the C-60 Ayoob Sprint that is on the cusp of reality. :cool:
Also we got the Chiefs in their first game of the 2020 season this Thursday night. It's been a strange year so far and let's hope that the worst is behind us.
Thanx JD!
I'm still waiting on my DragonFly in K390 right now.
I'll check that Ayoob out.
Btw, I got see on TV, Patty get his ring!
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

MacLaren wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:12 am
JD Spydo wrote:
Thanx JD!
Yeah I saw you said that on that other thead >> I can't go there anymore for obvious reasons :( . The town of KC is buzzing in spite of this virus overkill. They even had the audacity to outlaw tailgating at ARROWHEAD stadium if you can believe that :mad: . There are a bunch of angry fans here in KC needless to say.

If this Edwards-Helaire is even half as good of a Running Back as these sports radio shows are saying he is then we sure won't miss Kareem Hunt anymore :rolleyes: The rest of the team looks like they are hitting on all eight cylinders. Our receiving corp might now be the best in the NFL from what I can tell. If we can get past the Ravens without a loss we might be able to run the entire table this year. But time will tell. The first Chiefs game is next Thursday the 10th.

There are a ton of people staying home for Labor Day this year here in KC which is really strange. Especially with the Lake of the Ozarks only about 2 hours away. I just hope the country can hold together and the KC Chiefs can get to another Superbowl this year. :)
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

Happy Labor Day!!
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032
Naperville

Post by Naperville »

Happy Labor Day!
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/
soc_monki

Post by soc_monki »

odomandr wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:39 am
Happy Labor Day Weekend. Not to get too political but we have holidays like this because no matter what no matter who no matter when; Americans will work hard to achieve great things and our Economy never went anywhere because American workers are not going anywhere. The next generation is not better or worse than mine yours or the ones that came before or after us. Dont believe any one who tells you otherwise.
I know some very hardworking millenials, and I hate when people talk ill of them. Every generation is different and has different struggles. We're all rebels in our youth and most of us grow into mature, productive adults.

Of course I'm on the cusp of being a millennial myself but I just missed it lol! Makes no difference, we're all Americans and all in this together.

Happy Labor Day!
:respect Spyderco : Resilience, Tenacious, Persistence, Manix 2 G10, Para 3 G10, Para 3 LW, Paramilitary 2,
BBS Paramilitary 2, Amalgam, Native Chief, Blade HQ Manix 2 XL, S30V Shaman, Gayle Bradley 2, DLC M4 Shaman, Magnitude, Z Wear Shaman, DLC S30V Shaman, Stretch 2, Kapara, CF/S90V Native Chief, Endela, K390 Endura, DLT 20cv Zome Endela x 2, Police 4 LW K390, SNK Native Chief, SNK Manix 2 XL, K390 Stretch 2, Stretch 2 XL, K390 Endela
Rp5

Post by Rp5 »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:27 pm
If we can get past the Ravens without a loss we might be able to run the entire table this year. But time will tell. The first Chiefs game is next Thursday the 10th.

There are a ton of people staying home for Labor Day this year here in KC which is really strange. Especially with the Lake of the Ozarks only about 2 hours away. I just hope the country can hold together and the KC Chiefs can get to another Superbowl this year. :)
Greetings fellow Kancityan (out in Overland Park here.) Temper your expectations. Big Red will have the team ready to compete with the best of them, but 19-0 is setting your expectations literally as high as possible. It's really hard to repeat, and as much as the Chiefs were a come-back team last year, you can't come back in every game, every time. I'm just excited to watch em play again.
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

Happy Labor Day, Everyone!!!
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
SG89

Post by SG89 »

JD Spydo wrote:
MacLaren wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:12 am
JD Spydo wrote:
Thanx JD!
Yeah I saw you said that on that other thead >> I can't go there anymore for obvious reasons :( . The town of KC is buzzing in spite of this virus overkill. They even had the audacity to outlaw tailgating at ARROWHEAD stadium if you can believe that :mad: . There are a bunch of angry fans here in KC needless to say.

If this Edwards-Helaire is even half as good of a Running Back as these sports radio shows are saying he is then we sure won't miss Kareem Hunt anymore :rolleyes: The rest of the team looks like they are hitting on all eight cylinders. Our receiving corp might now be the best in the NFL from what I can tell. If we can get past the Ravens without a loss we might be able to run the entire table this year. But time will tell. The first Chiefs game is next Thursday the 10th.

Lmao
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Rp5 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:58 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
If we can get past the Ravens without a loss we might be able to run the entire table this year. But time will tell. The first Chiefs game is next Thursday the 10th.

Greetings fellow Kancityan (out in Overland Park here.) Temper your expectations. Big Red will have the team ready to compete with the best of them, but 19-0 is setting your expectations literally as high as possible. It's really hard to repeat, and as much as the Chiefs were a come-back team last year, you can't come back in every game, every time. I'm just excited to watch em play again.
Overland Park!!?? No Kidding?? Yeah you're probably right about my lofty expectations of the Chief's season. But with all the pieces in place I do feel that the Chiefs could go at least 14-2 for the regular season. The only teams I'm really apprehensive about are the Ravens and the Saints. I'm not even bothered about the Buccaneers with Lord Brady and Co.
Hey it's great to have you aboard. I've met a couple of avid Benchmade fans here locally but I've only met maybe a couple of other guys here in the KC metro area that showed much interest in Spyderco.
There is one other concern with the Chiefs season. I do feel that under bad circumstances that the Las Vegas Raiders could pose a problem for us. Back when Jon Gruden was the Raiders coach years ago he gave us trouble. But I sure don't think they'll be a problem at ARROWHEAD. GOOD to have you here in Spyderville my fellow KC citizen :cool: