Blazinblades.com

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ArnAnders89

Blazinblades.com

Post by ArnAnders89 »

Does anybody have any experience or know if blazinblades.com sells real Spyderco knives?
Thanks for the help!
justjohn

Re: Blazinblades.com

Post by justjohn »

How Do "Arn"..I purchased a C77SOR SpyderHawk H1 from them not too long ago. It is the real deal, however it was a bit pricey. I wanted it so I bought it and have not been disappointed at all. Blazinblades seems to have some hard to find Spyderco Knives at a premium price. Hope this helps you out. :D
- John

:bug-red "Spyderco"...Vēnērunt, vīdērunt, vīcērunt :bug-red
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Arn,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
ArnAnders89

Post by ArnAnders89 »

justjohn wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:20 am
How Do "Arn"..I purchased a C77SOR SpyderHawk H1 from them not too long ago. It is the real deal, however it was a bit pricey. I wanted it so I bought it and have not been disappointed at all. Blazinblades seems to have some hard to find Spyderco Knives at a premium price. Hope this helps you out. :D
It does very much so!!! It sounds like I’m in the same boat you were, and I’m gonna do the same thing you did! LOL 👍
ArnAnders89

Post by ArnAnders89 »

sal wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:41 am
Hi Arn,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
Hi sal, Thank you it’s already been helpful.
ArnAnders89

Post by ArnAnders89 »

justjohn wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:20 am
Thanks for the welcome to reply justjohn
Burton Knut

Post by Burton Knut »

Just browsed their selection and a few were tempting, but thankfully no Tatanka and the others of interest were high enough for my wallet to remain unopened.
jdw

Post by jdw »

I have bought from them a few times. You have to pay up but they are trustworthy.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

jdw wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:11 am
I have bought from them a few times. You have to pay up but they are trustworthy.
So this retailer has a similar format to Country Knives? Specializing in older, hard to find classics at a premium price?

I guess it just depends on how bad you want a certain past model. A year ago I turned down an offer for a used SE Dodo model from a local here in the KC area. The guy wanted $200 for a used SE Dodo :eek: . Even I have my limits

I doubt if I ever do business with these guys at "Blazinblades">> but on the other hand I'm glad they are there in case of a disastrous loss of some type.
Sumdumguy

Post by Sumdumguy »

Very tempted by something on there. But, as with BBS, $15 shipping on top of the already healthy pricing... ehhh!

Maybe. We'll see.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

-Thomas Jefferson
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

I haven’t ordered from them, but they certainly have a healthy supply of older, hard-to-find Spydie models. Tempted on a few. They have the orange Dodo Sprint for like $450.
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Bdubs808

Post by Bdubs808 »

They are good to go if you have the funds. I bought from them before, no problems.