john f jensen

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
hardkiss

john f jensen

Post by hardkiss »

has anyone gone to this guys site..he has some out of date :spyder: ..he has calypso ss se and pe..also some kind of titanium coated hunters and i think delicas..he can sell any discontued :spyder: to the general public..has some nice stuff..i am not sure why no one has mentioned this b4..some of the :spyder: he has is incredible..very very very very good prices..has anyone had any transactions w.this guy
VultureParade

Post by VultureParade »

Haha, I guess you missed all the times he's been mentioned. His site is pretty popular around here and I've heard it come up at least a few times.

I've purchased from him before and the transaction was smooth, no complaints.

-Bryan
swede

Post by swede »

John F. Jensen is the best! I've bought from him before and transactions are always smooth. Nice guy to boot. I've bought a PE "R" (back when they were around), several coated (black/ gold) Hunters and a really interesting little prototype Copilot (mini-Copilot!), with lots of handle taken off the rear. Prices are great and he's for real!
Dave
xrob

Post by xrob »

I'll add my .02. Bought one of their last Chinese Lum PE folders and it was a very pleasant experience. The knife had some residue (I think it was dried oil or lubricant) that I wasn't sure how to get off, so I sent an email asking about it. John promptly responded and offered to return the knife if I wasn't happy. We figured out how to remove it and I was able to keep it. No problems here at all, I'd recommend him in a second.

xrob
UK KEN

Great trader!

Post by UK KEN »

Hello All

I have bought a number of knives from John in the past via a forum friend! He is without doubt the best seller I have used. When I think of JFJ , John in particular, the word integrity springs to mind, he embodies what all of us deserve from a supplier and what Spyderco expect of their representatives. :cool:

A perfect transaction every time, give him a try! :D

Ken
dragn_flame

Post by dragn_flame »

How about posting a link
voxnaes

Post by voxnaes »

swede wrote: I've bought a PE "R" (back when they were around), several coated (black/ gold) Hunters and a really interesting little prototype Copilot (mini-Copilot!), with lots of handle taken off the rear.
Dave
STOP! David your killing us with all that info about your collection. I would really like to see a picture of the whole bunch someday..(Or even better see them live while sippin a Bud -well, I might prefer to bring my own brew.. ;) :D )
Take care, my friend
J/Vox
UK KEN

Jfj Link!

Post by UK KEN »

dragn_flame wrote:How about posting a link
No problem! ]http://www.johnfjensen.com/spy-cart.html[/url]

Ken :D
dragn_flame

Post by dragn_flame »

Thx, wallets getting thinner lol
swede

Post by swede »

HI VOX!!!
Long time, and I'm glad you're still lurking a bit too.
I still haven't figured out the picture thing on this site. There must be a simple way, like on ebay.
I would also like your comments on the new DK Penknife, which I'm sure Eric made just for you!

Take care, my friend,
Dave
boxer93

Post by boxer93 »

I also have had many fine transactions with John. From PE starmates to cleaning out his Black Calyspo Jr. PE's :D I liked that ocassionally with bigger orders he Might include an old dealer catalog. And now his website has up to date quantities. two thumbs up for John and his service.
Chris
Be Excellent to each other.