Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
PStone

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Post by PStone »

Mushroom wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am
Looks like cutlery shippe is releasing a Zome/HAP40 Delica to match their Endura.

https://cutleryshoppe.com/spyderco-c11z ... exclusive/
Thanks for the heads up on this!
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

For $10 more at the moment, the Fradon Lock Delica with the same steel is a no brainer vs these atrocious scales!
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:46 pm
For $10 more at the moment, the Fradon Lock Delica with the same steel is a no brainer vs these atrocious scales!
Yeah, had the Fradon delica not just gone on sale, I might've gotten this one with a scale swap in mind. Orange and black just aren't my cup of tea.
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
Joey

Post by Joey »

Thank goodness! The Endura 4 rubs me the wrong way, so the CS version wasn’t tempting me. I’ve always wanted a Zome Delica with some upgraded steel, so I Pre-ordered one.
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Delica4 HAP40/SUS410 Orange/Black ZOME FRN C11ZFPOR Cutlery Shoppe (Japan) is available for preorder with first shipment expected on February 18, 2020.

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
PStone

Post by PStone »

Y’all are crazy :eek: The orange/black Zome is awesome! :cool: Going to make a nice pair with my Endura. Have to wait to friday(payday) to order. Fingers crossed it’s still available.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Post by Doeswhateveraspidercan »

Mushroom wrote:
Looks like cutlery shippe is releasing a Zome/HAP40 Delica to match their Endura.

Very nice I have been sporting my HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe for the last week I just can't seem to get enough of it. Hmm wonder if I could dye my handles a brighter orange like theirs?
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

It's not on the upcoming list, but it seems the serrated Para 3 FRN with black blade is now shipping to dealers. The PE version came out in December last year, but the serrated lagged behind. Currently in stock at KnifeJoy, possibly others.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

jabba359 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 am
It's not on the upcoming list, but it seems the serrated Para 3 FRN with black blade is now shipping to dealers. The PE version came out in December last year, but the serrated lagged behind. Currently in stock at KnifeJoy, possibly others.
Thanks. Somehow I missed that one. Model# C223SBBK is new.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Para3 Lightweight CTS-BD1N SpyderEdge Black DLC Blade Black FRN C223SBBK (USA) is/was at some dealers.

Doeswhateveraspidercan

Ok now that has my interest!
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Pacific Salt2 H-1 PlainEdge Black FRN C91PBK2 (Japan) is in stock at some dealers.

Crux

Post by Crux »

I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".
Can you find it and can it cut? :eek:
speedseeker

Post by speedseeker »

Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 pm
Mushroom wrote:

Very nice I have been sporting my HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe for the last week I just can't seem to get enough of it. Hmm wonder if I could dye my handles a brighter orange like theirs?
I'm with you. I absolutely love my Wharnie Delica. Not a big fan of the bright orange as I am the burnt orange though. I find the burnt orange takes a cool patina over time that the bright orange never approaches. More Wharnie Sal! Please?
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Crux wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm
I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".
Glad they don’t have a compression lock it is one of the things that prevents me from buying a Shaman , I look at the price and say ya know if only it were a power lock or a back lock I could justify it but not with a compression lock.
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am
Crux wrote:
Glad they don’t have a compression lock it is one of the things that prevents me from buying a Shaman , I look at the price and say ya know if only it were a power lock or a back lock I could justify it but not with a compression lock.
I wonder if we'll ever see a backlock Shaman? Like they did with the Manix.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
the74impala

Post by the74impala »

The Meat man wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:28 am
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am
Crux wrote:
I wonder if we'll ever see a backlock Shaman? Like they did with the Manix.
The Manix they discontinued
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Lil' Native still comes in both Compression Lock and Back Lock models. Variety is the spice!
RamZar

Post by RamZar »

Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CTS-204P Flat Dark Earth (FDE) PVD Blade Olive Drab (OD) Green G-10 C81GPODFDE2 Rivers Edge Cutlery (USA).

Doeswhateveraspidercan

RamZar wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CTS-204P Flat Dark Earth (FDE) PVD Blade Olive Drab (OD) Green G-10 C81GPODFDE2 Rivers Edge Cutlery (USA).

Great looking knife but is that coating food safe? I know DLC and the coating on the H1 Salts is but I seem to recall this is not.