Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
PStone
Member
Posts: 1362
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby PStone » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:37 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am
Looks like cutlery shippe is releasing a Zome/HAP40 Delica to match their Endura.

https://cutleryshoppe.com/spyderco-c11z ... exclusive/
Thanks for the heads up on this!
“In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.”
-Charlie Brown

User avatar
TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 4849
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby TkoK83Spy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:46 pm

For $10 more at the moment, the Fradon Lock Delica with the same steel is a no brainer vs these atrocious scales!
20 :spyder:'s in 11 different steels
2 - ZT's - 0460 and 0470
1 - Microtech Ultratech DE OTF
1 - Civivi Elementum

-Rick

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby JuPaul » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:32 pm

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:46 pm
For $10 more at the moment, the Fradon Lock Delica with the same steel is a no brainer vs these atrocious scales!
Yeah, had the Fradon delica not just gone on sale, I might've gotten this one with a scale swap in mind. Orange and black just aren't my cup of tea.
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

Joey
Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Joey » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:39 pm

Thank goodness! The Endura 4 rubs me the wrong way, so the CS version wasn’t tempting me. I’ve always wanted a Zome Delica with some upgraded steel, so I Pre-ordered one.

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:12 pm

Delica4 HAP40/SUS410 Orange/Black ZOME FRN C11ZFPOR Cutlery Shoppe (Japan) is available for preorder with first shipment expected on February 18, 2020.

Image
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
PStone
Member
Posts: 1362
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby PStone » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:22 pm

Y’all are crazy :eek: The orange/black Zome is awesome! :cool: Going to make a nice pair with my Endura. Have to wait to friday(payday) to order. Fingers crossed it’s still available.
“In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.”
-Charlie Brown

Doeswhateveraspidercan
Member
Posts: 2618
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Doeswhateveraspidercan » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am
Looks like cutlery shippe is releasing a Zome/HAP40 Delica to match their Endura.

https://cutleryshoppe.com/spyderco-c11z ... exclusive/
Very nice I have been sporting my HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe for the last week I just can't seem to get enough of it. Hmm wonder if I could dye my handles a brighter orange like theirs?

User avatar
jabba359
Member
Posts: 4869
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: North Hollywood, CA U.S.A. Earth
Contact:

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby jabba359 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 am

It's not on the upcoming list, but it seems the serrated Para 3 FRN with black blade is now shipping to dealers. The PE version came out in December last year, but the serrated lagged behind. Currently in stock at KnifeJoy, possibly others.
-Kyle

:spyder:
Latest arrivals: DLC M4 Shaman, Opus, Q Ball

http://www.spydiewiki.com

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:45 am

jabba359 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 am
It's not on the upcoming list, but it seems the serrated Para 3 FRN with black blade is now shipping to dealers. The PE version came out in December last year, but the serrated lagged behind. Currently in stock at KnifeJoy, possibly others.
Thanks. Somehow I missed that one. Model# C223SBBK is new.
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:52 am

Para3 Lightweight CTS-BD1N SpyderEdge Black DLC Blade Black FRN C223SBBK (USA) is/was at some dealers.

Image
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Doeswhateveraspidercan
Member
Posts: 2618
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Doeswhateveraspidercan » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:23 am

Ok now that has my interest!

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Pacific Salt2 H-1 PlainEdge Black FRN C91PBK2 (Japan) is in stock at some dealers.

Image
Image
Image
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
Crux
Member
Posts: 1353
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:29 pm
Location: North Carolina USA

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Crux » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm

I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".
Can you find it and can it cut? :eek:

speedseeker
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby speedseeker » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:56 am

Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 pm
Mushroom wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am
Looks like cutlery shippe is releasing a Zome/HAP40 Delica to match their Endura.

https://cutleryshoppe.com/spyderco-c11z ... exclusive/
Very nice I have been sporting my HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe for the last week I just can't seem to get enough of it. Hmm wonder if I could dye my handles a brighter orange like theirs?
I'm with you. I absolutely love my Wharnie Delica. Not a big fan of the bright orange as I am the burnt orange though. I find the burnt orange takes a cool patina over time that the bright orange never approaches. More Wharnie Sal! Please?

Doeswhateveraspidercan
Member
Posts: 2618
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Doeswhateveraspidercan » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am

Crux wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm
I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".
Glad they don’t have a compression lock it is one of the things that prevents me from buying a Shaman , I look at the price and say ya know if only it were a power lock or a back lock I could justify it but not with a compression lock.

The Meat man
Member
Posts: 4081
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby The Meat man » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:28 am

Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am
Crux wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm
I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".
Glad they don’t have a compression lock it is one of the things that prevents me from buying a Shaman , I look at the price and say ya know if only it were a power lock or a back lock I could justify it but not with a compression lock.
I wonder if we'll ever see a backlock Shaman? Like they did with the Manix.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

the74impala
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:12 am

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby the74impala » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:41 pm

The Meat man wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:28 am
Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am
Crux wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm
I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".
Glad they don’t have a compression lock it is one of the things that prevents me from buying a Shaman , I look at the price and say ya know if only it were a power lock or a back lock I could justify it but not with a compression lock.
I wonder if we'll ever see a backlock Shaman? Like they did with the Manix.
The Manix they discontinued

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Lil' Native still comes in both Compression Lock and Back Lock models. Variety is the spice!
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
RamZar
Member
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 am
Location: SoCal, USA

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby RamZar » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CTS-204P Flat Dark Earth (FDE) PVD Blade Olive Drab (OD) Green G-10 C81GPODFDE2 Rivers Edge Cutlery (USA).

Image
Image
  • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
  • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Doeswhateveraspidercan
Member
Posts: 2618
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Postby Doeswhateveraspidercan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:46 pm

RamZar wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CTS-204P Flat Dark Earth (FDE) PVD Blade Olive Drab (OD) Green G-10 C81GPODFDE2 Rivers Edge Cutlery (USA).

Image
Image
Great looking knife but is that coating food safe? I know DLC and the coating on the H1 Salts is but I seem to recall this is not.


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: advan, Albatross, blues, brianeberhart, Cl1ff, jdw, jpm2, JRinFL, Majestic-12 [Bot], Monty, rcwill98, standy99, The Meat man and 43 guests