National Knives - kudos!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
abiggs

National Knives - kudos!

Post by abiggs »

I'm not sure if this is the place for this or not, but I want to share my recent experience with Robert at National Knives. In mid December I saw a post here that said he had a few Para 2's in REX45 in stock. I was one of the lucky ones who jumped on it and was able to grab one. WOOHOO!! Well, according to USPS it is still out for delivery. :)

I contacted Robert about a week after it shipped to let him know that it appeared to be lost. He responded right away and we decided to wait a little bit to see if it would show up. He was great over the last month or so and was in constant contact with me as he tried to resolve the issue with USPS. I've been in no hurry to rush the situation, I've got plenty of other knives to keep me busy. :) Robert has been very appreciative of my patience and has been great to work with.

As of today I received another apologetic email from him about the situation, even though it is beyond his control. To my luck, he has another one that he is going to ship out to me tomorrow.

I just wanted to post this here to let everyone know, if you don't already, that Rob at National Knives is a great guy to deal with. I really appreciate good customer service. It is so easy to provide but many people/companies don't seem to get it these days. I'm definitely going to be going back to National Knives for my future purchases.

If anyone is wondering, I have no ties to National Knives and have not been compensated for this post. :)

Adam
sal

Re: National Knives - kudos!

Post by sal »

Hi Abiggs,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

Rob and I have done a lot of business and I concur.
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

I've ordered from NK multiple times, and it's always been a positive experience. I'll go back to them, for sure.
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
jdw

Post by jdw »

Same here. Top notch all the way.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Glad to hear you had such a great experience so far! Hopefully you enjoy the knife when it arrives.

I have also had nothing but good experiences when ordering from National Knives. One of stores I like to frequent.
-Nick :bug-red