What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5166
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Sharp Guy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:13 pm

Making lots of parts today

Image
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

User avatar
Filoso-
Member
Posts: 862
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:38 am
Location: Madrid, Spain.

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Filoso- » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:48 pm

Sharp Guy wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:13 pm
Making lots of parts today
The Kapara was my choice for today too!
Image

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5166
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Sharp Guy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Filoso- wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:48 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:13 pm
Making lots of parts today
The Kapara was my choice for today too!
Image
^ Great pic as usual!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 1568
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby JuPaul » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:09 pm

Image
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

User avatar
Enactive
Member
Posts: 872
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:19 pm
Location: Wet side of Washington

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Enactive » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 pm

JuPaul wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:09 pm
Nice pair. I have contemplated the WolfSpyder but haven't bought nor handled one.

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 1568
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby JuPaul » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:24 pm

Enactive wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 pm
JuPaul wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:09 pm
Nice pair. I have contemplated the WolfSpyder but haven't bought nor handled one.
I've always thought it was a neat little knife, but couldn't find it for a reasonable price anywhere. Then not long ago I had some store credit from Spyderco, and saw they actually had them in stock. Today was actually my first time carrying it, and I only used it to cut a few thorny branches off the path. But anyways it's a neat knife.
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

User avatar
PStone
Member
Posts: 1030
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby PStone » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:52 pm

JuPaul wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:24 pm
Enactive wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 pm
JuPaul wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:09 pm
Nice pair. I have contemplated the WolfSpyder but haven't bought nor handled one.
I've always thought it was a neat little knife, but couldn't find it for a reasonable price anywhere. Then not long ago I had some store credit from Spyderco, and saw they actually had them in stock. Today was actually my first time carrying it, and I only used it to cut a few thorny branches off the path. But anyways it's a neat knife.
Great knife! The Wolfspyder is one of my absolute favorite knifes. The only model I’ve ever bought a backup for. Mine has seen a ton of use and still going strong. You couldn’t readily find it because it’s an exclusive. It was initially available only through Ray Mears’ website. Then later through the Spyderco website/SFO store. Congrats on the score!
“In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.”
-Charlie Brown

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 1568
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby JuPaul » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:07 pm

PStone wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:52 pm
JuPaul wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:24 pm
Enactive wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 pm
JuPaul wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:09 pm
Nice pair. I have contemplated the WolfSpyder but haven't bought nor handled one.
I've always thought it was a neat little knife, but couldn't find it for a reasonable price anywhere. Then not long ago I had some store credit from Spyderco, and saw they actually had them in stock. Today was actually my first time carrying it, and I only used it to cut a few thorny branches off the path. But anyways it's a neat knife.
Great knife! The Wolfspyder is one of my absolute favorite knifes. The only model I’ve ever bought a backup for. Mine has seen a ton of use and still going strong. You couldn’t readily find it because it’s an exclusive. It was initially available only through Ray Mears’ website. Then later through the Spyderco website/SFO store. Congrats on the score!
Great to hear! I think that and the Shaman or a fixed blade will end up being my new hiking combo. Just checked and they're still in stock through spyderco directly!
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

User avatar
PStone
Member
Posts: 1030
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby PStone » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:18 pm

JuPaul wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:07 pm

Great to hear! I think that and the Shaman or a fixed blade will end up being my new hiking combo. Just checked and they're still in stock through spyderco directly!
I pair up with the Junction on hikes and the Province while camping. Of course, I’ve only had the Province on one outing and ended up using Wolfie most of the time. And fwiw, that scandi-ground s30v is some seriously tough stuff.
“In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.”
-Charlie Brown

User avatar
bbturbodad
Member
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:18 am

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby bbturbodad » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Image
-Turbo

The Meat man
Member
Posts: 3255
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby The Meat man » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:35 pm

^ I like the picture Turbo! Nothing but titanium and CTS-XHP. :)
- Connor

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

User avatar
z4vdBt
Member
Posts: 579
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:42 pm
Location: U.S.A. Earth

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby z4vdBt » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:04 am

EDC: Endella and a Delica Wharncliffe.

User avatar
kennethsime
Member
Posts: 990
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: California

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby kennethsime » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:12 am

Carried the Para 2 as a weekend knife today. I still think the Para 3 is likely the best EDC, but it does feel nice to have a slightly longer blade sometimes.
C90GRE Stretch 2 ZDP-189 British Racing Green
C28GRE2 Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189 British Racing Green
C12BK2W Matriarch 2 VG-10 Emerson Open
C81G2 Para Military 2 S30V
C81GPRGR2 Para Military 2 K390 Ranger Green
C223GPRGR Para 3 K390 Ranger Green
C90FPIV2 Stretch 2 Straight Spine, VG-10 Rit Dye'd Dark Apple Green
C223GP Para 3 S30V Green Canvas Micarta

User avatar
bearrowland
Member
Posts: 1544
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:59 pm
Location: Central Pennsylvania

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby bearrowland » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:07 am

My Endura again.
Barry
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

JMM
Member
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:39 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest (OR)

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby JMM » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:47 am

My favourite Para3 - in cpm-4v

My favourite Stretch - in Aogami SuperBlue/420J1

Image

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3531
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby TkoK83Spy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:26 am

The Meat man wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:35 pm
^ I like the picture Turbo! Nothing but titanium and CTS-XHP. :)
+2! Very creative, and nice knives. That's a stack of cash! Haha
Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick

User avatar
GiftedMisfit
Member
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:20 am
Location: Ontario, Canada. Earth

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby GiftedMisfit » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:01 pm

Image
:spyder: Jesse :spyder:

speedseeker
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby speedseeker » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:09 pm

Love this. Would you be willing to share instructions for how to recreate?

User avatar
elena86
Member
Posts: 2683
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:59 am
Location: Somewhere in Europe

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby elena86 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:37 pm

Filoso- wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:48 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:13 pm
Making lots of parts today
The Kapara was my choice for today too!
Image
Awesome pic and awesome knife indeed but... is it a good user ?
Marius

" A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it " ( Rabindranath Tagore )

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5166
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Postby Sharp Guy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:13 pm

Image
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ankerson, blues, Cscottsss, MSN [Bot], PStone, Theldraskien, tonijedi and 26 guests