Haunted House wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:21 am
Right, I did not reply to someone specifically and apologize if this was sounding too negative!
"No holds barred" could also mean what one really does NOT want, I figured..but again, probably not a positive approach at all...
Still, I´d certainly pass on a Para 3 too. As said, it´s cool somehow, mostly for being a "Lil PM2", but integrates features of the PM 2 that do not fit a small knife too well imho and that makes just about any other Spyderco in that sitze category for me
a better choice.
Wartstein wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:47 am
...And I´d be a bit disappointed if the Forum knive would be yet ANOTHER Para 3...
Sure a cool little folder, glad for the many who obviously enjoy it, but sometimes I am a bit baffled when I see how it floods the market in I guess as of right now already 30 different versions (3 more in the last reveal alone..) and get´s so many of the variations and sprints.
And I said it before: I think it´s an "controversial" knife: Many really love it (and that´s great!
) but on the other hand many don´t fully get it.
My mistake, I thought this was a thread for suggestions of what forum knife we’d like to have, not the thread where we make multiple posts crapping all over other people’s forum knife choices.
Man, come on....
- I did not reply or refer to your or any specific post, just gave my opinion in an I'd say polite, reasonend and constructive manner
- I made clear that I totally respect and am happy for all the Para 3 lovers
- I still even did apologize (you even quoted my apology) and do it once more herewith for my maybe to negative post
- And I gave my personal reasons in a respectfull way why I personally think the Para 3 is though cool, still not the best choice for a forum knife in my opinion
- "Crapping all over peoples choices" is a bit of a weird way to see this imho..
After all, this is a discussion forum, right?
Top three going by pocket-time: Endura 4 in VG 10/Micarta-scales; Stretch 1 in VG 10; Endura 4 in HAP 40