Spyderco Forum Mods

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
TazKristi

Re: Spyderco Forum Mods

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, antnap124:
None of your posts were removed. At the time you posted, you would have received notification that your post was in the moderation queue for approval. You posted this thread 2 minutes after making your first post. Please don't be so quick to accuse us of something that just isn't true. I'm sorry if you missed seeing those notifications, but I can assure you that they were there. I replied to your other post here, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85454&p=1391737#p1391737 as well.

Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our forum, our forum rules, and what we expect of our members. Feedback, all feedback, is welcome and we do not remove posts simply because someone was unhappy with one of our products.

We welcome you to participate in discussions here.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Antnap124, this forum never removes posts that are unflattering. Spyderco is a production company and like all such companies occasionally will let a dud slip by accidentally. However, they stand by their products,which you would know if you weren’t so busy blasting them and had contacted them.

Knifeworks is a fine company, as well, and would have done right by you.

Your first posts were to say bad things about good people. I think a far more grown up response would have been to discuss the issue with the appropriate persons and departments, first. If you had been around for a while you would know these things.

I welcome you to the forum and ask that you read Shiny Footprints and use common decency.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Naperville

Post by Naperville »

Doc Dan wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:08 am
Antnap124, this forum never removes posts that are unflattering. Spyderco is a production company and like all such companies occasionally will let a dud slip by accidentally. However, they stand by their products,which you would know if you weren’t so busy blasting them and had contacted them.

Knifeworks is a fine company, as well, and would have done right by you.

Your first posts were to say bad things about good people. I think a far more grown up response would have been to discuss the issue with the appropriate persons and departments, first. If you had been around for a while you would know these things.

I welcome you to the forum and ask that you read Shiny Footprints and use common decency.
I had a thread removed less than 14 days ago for asking where Vivi went.

I had a post removed too, and then was unceremoniously chewed out for my post by Taz.

YMMV.
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I’ve gotten in trouble a couple of times. I just decided to be adult about, apologize to her and everyone and move on.

I think that’s enough on this.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050