Christmas Triple Play

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
justjohn

Christmas Triple Play

Post by justjohn »

I was fortunate enough to receive three new Spyderco Knives for Christmas courtesy of my thoughtful wife and Mr. Glesser. My wife and I are both military retirees and due to the extreme generosity of Mr. Glesser, through the OPFOCUS Program she was able to afford all three knives. They were the Shaman SE, Native 5 Fluted Carbon Fiber, and the Q Ball. All three are outstanding and I am a lucky guy indeed! :D

Mr. Glesser, thank you very much for the price reduction you offer to the military and first responders. My wife and I have to "save up" in order to buy your excellent products, so any price cut we get means a great deal to us and is greatly appreciated.
- John

:bug-red "Spyderco"...Vēnērunt, vīdērunt, vīcērunt :bug-red
sal

Re: Christmas Triple Play

Post by sal »

Thank you for your service. :) :)

salngal
prndltech

Post by prndltech »

Great story from every angle. Thank you both for your service and/or sacrifice to this country! You have a great wife and now three great knives from a great guy who started a great company.
- Shannon

MNOSD 0006
ugaarguy

Post by ugaarguy »

John, I'm a fellow veteran. The OpFocus program has also allowed me to me afford more of the Spyderco knives that I want. Like you and your wife, I'm very grateful for Spyderco's generosity with this generous discount. I now buy knives almost exclusively from Spyderco because of the OpFocus program lets my dollar go so much further.
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

Thank you to and your wife for your service, and Merry Christmas!
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

ugaarguy wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:33 pm
John, I'm a fellow veteran. The OpFocus program has also allowed me to me afford more of the Spyderco knives that I want. Like you and your wife, I'm very grateful for Spyderco's generosity with this generous discount. I now buy knives almost exclusively from Spyderco because of the OpFocus program lets my dollar go so much further.
And thank you for your service as well! My husband is a vet also, and I know you all don't hear those words nearly as often as you deserve.
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
sal

Post by sal »

You are probably aware that we make special coins for soldiers and cops that we regularly give out to them when Gail and I see them in our travels?

sal
justjohn

Post by justjohn »

Mr. Glesser, I live in Fayetteville, NC and if you and your wife are ever in town I will be the guy with the just john Spyderco ID Pendant. My wife and I would be honored to buy you a meal. Please feel free toss a coin (for my wife) my way. BTW, the coin has no bearing on the meal. Have a great 2020! :D
- John

:bug-red "Spyderco"...Vēnērunt, vīdērunt, vīcērunt :bug-red