bigboned wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:06 pm
looking at the specs there dosnt seem to be 'that much' difference in a shaman from a PM2 i understand the blade shape but what else am i missing here?
1. Vastly superior ergonomics, both on and off the choil.
2. No thumb ramp which I highly prefer.
3. Contoured/rounder handle scales.
4. For what I plan to use this knife for it's far beefier and will suit my uses better than the Para 2.
5. I just think it looks way better.
6. It doesn't hurt that it's a great steel/handle combo (referring to the Cruwear version but I have no doubt this next one will be just as epic).
7. I don't particularly like that it's heavier, but the weight does come with advantages.
As always your mileage may vary.