Spyderco endura 2 SS fall apart

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

Re: Spyderco endura 2 SS fall apart

Post by TazKristi »

brooklyn2019 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:18 pm
Hey I own endura 2 Ss handle I was opening it but the entire lock fall out of it I'm serious the entire backlock fall out its pinned and all pins are in there I think sal needs to answer this one how is it possible
Hey, brooklyn2019:
Welcome to our forum. Sal has a well-trained Warranty & Repair department that would be happy to assist you. It would be difficult to give any explanation or determine the possible issue with your knife without evaluating the knife in-hand. Please send your knife into our Warranty & Repair department for review. Please be sure to ship it to us in a well-protected box and include your contact information. You'll find all of the information that you need here, https://www.spyderco.com/service-suppor ... ty-repair/.

You'll be in great hands with our crew and we hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Send it in.

It sounds like the pin wore out and sheared off inside.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
attila

Post by attila »

brooklyn2019 wrote:
Hey I own endura 2 Ss handle I was opening it but the entire lock fall out of it I'm serious the entire backlock fall out its pinned and all pins are in there I think sal needs to answer this one how is it possible
Welcome to the forum!

I also recommend calling Spyderco Warranty, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use some grammar.
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
Sumdumguy

Post by Sumdumguy »

attila wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:18 pm
brooklyn2019 wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

I also recommend calling Spyderco Warranty, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use some grammar.
I was struggling aswell, lol.

As stated above, the pin probably sheared. Send it to them, they'll take care of you.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

-Thomas Jefferson