NFL Season: 2019-2020

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
MacLaren

Re: NFL Season: 2019-2020

Post by MacLaren »

Here's the KICKER....
IF the crazy thing behaves his self and play well, that pretty much gives New England ANOTHER SUPER BOWL!!!
I mean if Tom Brady has a good AB......then forget it! :D
You truly cannot make this up lmao.....
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

MacLaren wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:27 pm
Spydergirl88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:24 pm
He is signing with the Patriots. 😐
Lol, I am afraid so.
Check out espn.com
This is the CRAZIEST nfl day ever lol...
I dont know how to feel! :eek: Optimistic for his talent on the the team or worried about his potential **** show. It's going to take a (little) bit of time to see what kind of drama he brings with him, but this offense will be near impossible to defend if he can stay on track!
On one hand, there is potential for AB to bring all of his drama with him, but on the other hand is potential for the best WR core Brady has EVER had!
-Nick :bug-red
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Mushroom wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:39 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:27 pm
Spydergirl88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:24 pm
He is signing with the Patriots. 😐
Lol, I am afraid so.
Check out espn.com
This is the CRAZIEST nfl day ever lol...
I dont know how to feel! :eek: Optimistic for his talent on the the team or worried about his potential **** show. It's going to take a (little) bit of time to see what kind of drama he brings with him, but this offense will be near impossible to defend if he can stay on track!
On one hand, there is potential for AB to bring all of his drama with him, but on the other hand is potential for the best WR core Brady has EVER had!
Lol!!! Man, it's a GREAT TIME TO BE A PATRIOT!!!
Lol, you just know he'll shine like a freakin 40 carrot diamond in New England.........people are gonna be soooooooo pissed.
Except those in Foxborough :D
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Lol, this is too dam funny....

Seriously, who knows how AB will act..
But.....if he does do good then New England will be unstoppable.
At least imo. They Patriots are so hard to dispatch as is.....
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Reminds me of when TO came to Dallas. It was fun and exciting at first and then it was a nightmare.
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
SG89

Post by SG89 »

The Patriots stick a dagger in Grudens heart again. It's like the raiders-patriots afc championship all over again.
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:17 pm
The Patriots stick a dagger in Grudens heart again. It's like the raiders-patriots afc championship all over again.
Ha!!! I hadn't thought about that :D
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

I would imagine AB had better get serious, because I just dont see Belichick coddling him. Players with substance abuse problems is one thing, but I dont see Belichick putting up with a primidonna
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

MacLaren wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:52 pm
Lol, this is too dam funny....

Seriously, who knows how AB will act..
But.....if he does do good then New England will be unstoppable.
At least imo. They Patriots are so hard to dispatch as is.....
So, as more time passes, it really seems like AB was intentionally trying to get released! There is a video of his reaction after being released today and he was ecstatic! I think joining a winning environment could be very beneficial for him! At least I hope it is.

https://youtu.be/YFuIMX7 ... gs=pl%2Cwn

On top of that, early in the off season before he signed anywhere, he released a video speaking with his agent about potential landing spots. The Patriots are one of the teams AB asks about by name. The Steelers didn't want to deal with the Patriots even though their offer was better than the Raiders. They got him anyway and at a much lower cost! :D
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Conspiracy theories are flying that he had this planned all along..maybe he really is a genius and we were all thinking he was losing his mind.
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:18 pm
Conspiracy theories are flying that he had this planned all along..maybe he really is a genius and we were all thinking he was losing his mind.
Uh.....if going from 30 million guaranteed to 15 million is a genius move.....then so be it.
But, he could really make bank next year if the Pat's win the Super Bowl
I see where your coming from Rick
Actually, I think that video is AB trying to save face
He really screwed up imo. But......time will surely tell!
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

I don't know how these greedy, money hungry divas think...but I know if I were him, I already have MILLIONS of dollars. This paycut would be fine with me, to have a shot at a ring with the greatest qb/coach of all time. The window is closing, I'd take that chance all day!
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Man, the Falcons just extended Julio Jones
He is due $64 million at signing ALONE!
total $66 million thru 2023
Source: ESPN
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

MacLaren wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:45 pm
Seriously, good for him he deserves it! No drama, no holdout, just put in the work and handled his business professionally. He's definitely worth the money too. I would've loved to see him playing with Brady! :D
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Mushroom wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:08 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:45 pm
Seriously, good for him he deserves it! No drama, no holdout, just put in the work and handled his business professionally. He's definitely worth the money too. I would've loved to see him playing with Brady! :D
100% agree!
Julio Jones, is the real deal. Can't even begin to imagine what him and Brady could do.
They would kill you short, medium and long range.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Trust me on this one folks>> New England just did about the most idiotic thing any organization could do with their acquisition of Antonio Brown. Oh he'll be fine for a game or two maybe>> but when he doesn't get his way about every minor gripe and any other player getting more media attention than him>> then the whole thing is going to blow up like a nuclear weapon in the hands of really whacked out terrorists. :eek:

Bill Bellyache will live up to his name on this one. And him and Lord Brady are going to spark like water and electricity when A.B. doesn't get everything his way all the way down to how many times that the ball will be thrown in his direction. This guy is so full of himself that he makes the Rockefeller family look like humble country folks :rolleyes:

Again it will be A-OK for a game or two but it won't take long before A. B. doesn't feel like the parishioners are worshiping him enough. Bill Bellyache better stock up on Maalox and Nexium :eek:
Last edited by JD Spydo on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:11 pm
Trust me on this one folks>> New England just did about the most idiotic thing any organization could do. Oh he'll be fine for a game or two maybe>> but when he doesn't get his way about every minor gripe and any other player getting more media attention than him>> then the whole thing is going to blow up like a nuclear weapon in the hands of really whacked out terrorists. :eek:

Bill Bellyache will live up to his name on this one. And him and Lord Brady are going to spark like water and electricity when A.B. doesn't get everything his way all the way down to how many times that the ball will be thrown in his direction. This guy is so full of himself that he makes the Rockefeller family look like humble country folks :rolleyes:

Again it will be A-OK for a game or two but it won't take long before A. B. doesn't feel like the parishioners are worshiping him enough. Bill Bellyache better stock up on Maalox and Nexium :eek:
Lmao! I hear ya JD buddy!
That's all very possible my friend.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

MacLaren wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:13 pm
JD Spydo wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:11 pm
Trust me on this one folks>> New England just did about the most idiotic thing any organization could do. Oh he'll be fine for a game or two maybe>> but when he doesn't get his way about every minor gripe and any other player getting more media attention than him>> then the whole thing is going to blow up like a nuclear weapon in the hands of really whacked out terrorists. :eek:

Lmao! I hear ya JD buddy!
That's all very possible my friend.
This has got my conspiratorial mind thinking that this may be a master plan of the Steelers and Mike Tomlin to destroy their nemesis "The Patriots" internally from within. And with the soap opera stop over at Oakland more or less removing the suspicion from the Steelers it's starting to make sense now. This guy is the worst locker room poison in NFL history and no organization will benefit long term from this guy's Grand Canyon sized ego along with his constant, never ending whining and griping over the most juvenile, moronic issues imaginable.

Bill Bellyache took the bait :eek: :D :D >> now Mike Tomlin may be in line for hernia surgery because he is probably laughing uncontrolably for hours on end>> heck he may already have a hernia from this debacle :rolleyes: . Yep those Jokers took the bait.. and they aren't even going to know what hit them :rolleyes: Not to mention letting Oakland off the hook for $30 Million and change and giving them an "out" from the biggest mistake they made in the entire history of the organization. I bet Al Davis is truly laughing in his grave over this one :o :D

Someone better check "Stephen A. Smith's blood pressure because I think this one is even a bit too big for him to handle :eek: :D
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

LMAO!!! This is comedy gold JD! Very good my friend:)
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Yeah, there is potential that AB blows up again in New England, but I believe Belichick will be two steps ahead of any BS he tries to pull. He has absolutely no problem cutting players and if AB starts acting up enough to disrupt the locker room, he will be gone quicker than he was signed. As a fan, I can only hope he doesn't.

AB will now be playing for the greatest coach in league history. Even someone as out of control as him should be able to appreciate that. He will be catching balls from the greatest quarterback in league history and he will be surrounded by a locker room full of players who have bought in to "The Patriot Way." This is his best chance to get his act back together.

The real concern should be if he DOES get his act together. If he doesn't become a poison in the locker room and performs at his full potential, every Patriots opponent this season should be worried! No one will be able to defend all the weapons on their offense! I didn't think I could get more excited for this season, but this did it! It really would've been sweet to have him in uniform for the unveiling of their 6th Superbowl banner and for the game versus the Steelers tomorrow night! Unfortunately he's ineligible to play until week 2.

Also, Stephen A. called the Patriots the real America's team! I think he might be a fan of this move. :cool: