New supplier of clones?

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
DutchBlades

New supplier of clones?

Post by DutchBlades »

Like many of us here I hate clones being a thing and despise seeing more and more advertisers pop up selling the junk. :mad:

Just now I came across a webshop when looking online for a Civilian and all they appear to be selling is fakes.
(not just Spyderco's; pretty much everything from Buck, Benchmade, Gerber, and CRK to Microtech, Strider, and Serge's knives)
Currently listed are the following models :
(all fakes of course and sold under the Spyderco name + model names on some of them :mad:)
- Police
- Mamba
- Karambit
- UKPK
- Domino
- Something which is supposed to resemble a Matriarch
- Ambitious (somehow more expensive than most retailers are selling a real one for)
- Civilian

The website is https://jenquard.com and seems to be hosted from Ashburn Virginia via the Cloudflare network.
It appears to be a new website due to the fact that they're "still working on making all payment methods work",
so I figured you might not know about this one yet and thus haven't taken the required actions to prevent them from continuing to sell fakes.
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
JonLeBlanc

Re: New supplier of clones?

Post by JonLeBlanc »

Gross, and doubleplusgross that some of those models are not your more commonly seen Spydercos, like Mamba and Karambit etc. I used to like to think that only the top sellers would ever be cloned...
My collection so far: 52100 Military (2); 52100 PM2 (2); 52100 Para3; Stretch2 V-Toku; KnifeWorks M4 PM2; BentoBox M390 PM2; BentoBox S90V Military; Police4 K390; S110V PM2; SS Delica AUS-6; Wayne Goddard Sprint VG-10
Wish list: Hundred Pacer; Sliverax; Mantra; 52100 PM2 SE; Kapara