First Post, New Lil Native St Nick's Exclusive - Now a User! Officially!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
elementnature

First Post, New Lil Native St Nick's Exclusive - Now a User! Officially!

Post by elementnature »

So hey peeps, first post on this section of the forums! Some of yall might know me on IG as @alex_is_icy

Well I went and made it official, making my new St. Nick's Exclusive Lil Native into a user knife, Pics before and after. I hit it with the magic eraser and the scratches went down some, but still there a little
spyd4.jpg
spyd3.jpg
spyd2.jpg
spyd1.jpg
Any thoughts on this new release? I'll get some better pics of it on here soon! Some real nice ones :thumbup:
Current Spyderco Knife Count: 20
Jazz

Re: First Post, New Lil Native St Nick's Exclusive - Now a User! Officially!

Post by Jazz »

My thoughts are, it looks fantastic. I love the black clip too.
- best wishes, Jazz.
elementnature

Post by elementnature »

Thanks Jazz! Appreciate it bud.

I really need to get some better pics of this one soon, but I did take some awesome shots of this guy's oldest brother the Shaman yesterday.

I'll be getting those up here as well.

You know, I've never been a fan of the wire clips though, mainly because I can never get them flipped to a new spot. And I carry my knives left pocket tip up if possible. I would love to see some advice or tips on how to move those wire clips better. I unscrew and can't seem to ever get it back on after, or it's on but super ghetto and takes hours :( I just leave them now due to that :/
Current Spyderco Knife Count: 20
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

They can be a pain. I don't unscrew all the way, if I can help it. Or, put the screw kind of in the clip in it's proper position, whilst in your hand, then carefully put in on the knife, without dropping the screw. Fun times. I also like the regular clips better, but the wire clips really suit the wee knives, I think.
- best wishes, Jazz.