BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
steelcity16
Member
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby steelcity16 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:44 am

I'd be shocked if it was anything but M390. Glad they are doing some DLC. Now just have to hope they do this combo in some other models. A Native or any of the LW models would be great. Or an SE Dodo. Or if they run any of the Seki models in TiCN M390 I would be a buyer. Love my M390 Delica.
:spyder: CRU-CARTA THEM ALL! :spyder:

Wright.88
Member
Posts: 244
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:36 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby Wright.88 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:16 am

DLC M390 PM2 $199.99 (plus shipping) dropping Friday at 9am PDT.

Image

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 2121
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby JuPaul » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am

Well hmm...wish these had dropped at the same time as the satin version. That black and blue is nice.
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

User avatar
bearfacedkiller
Member
Posts: 9568
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 pm
Location: hiding in the woods...

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby bearfacedkiller » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:37 am

Looks good!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?

Sober_Survival
Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:24 am
Location: Florida / Montana

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby Sober_Survival » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:59 pm

Wright.88 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:16 am
DLC M390 PM2 $199.99 (plus shipping) dropping Friday at 9am PDT.

Image
You beat me to it lol!
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13

User avatar
soc_monki
Member
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:54 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby soc_monki » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:32 pm

Yep, just saw it on there! I was about to hit the order button, but realized it's dropping Friday!

I was hoping it would have been the same price as the satin, but I'm ok with 199. The PM2 has rapidly become a favorite carry, and my standard now has the blue hardware that was on my para 3. So now I'll get a black/blue to go with it!

Bad thing is I ordered another zt 0470 last night since I got a really nice deal on it and it has become an almost constant carry. So, 2 470s, I'll have 2 Pm2s, and I'll get another amalgam later... I need to sell a few blades off I think! Lol
Spyderco : Resilience, Tenacious, Persistence, Manix 2 G10, Para 3 G10, Para 3 LW, Paramilitary 2,
BBS Paramilitary 2, Amalgam, Native Chief
Kershaw : Tone, Cryo, Cryo 2, Thermite, Atmos, Natrix 7007cf, Natrix 7008cf, Bareknuckle 7777, Bareknuckle 20cv, Concierge
Zero Tolerance : 0566CF, 0770CF, 0770GRYBW, 0562CF, 0470, 0456CF, 0095BW, 0801TI
Ontario : Rat 1
CRKT : Caligo
Civivi : Plethiros, Baklash
Cold Steel : AD10
Benchmade : 810-1401 Contego, 15080-2 Crooked River, 15080-Custom Crooked River, 560BK-1 Super Freek, 15085 Mini Crooked River, 15085-Custom Mini Crooked River, 940-2, 550-1 Griptilian, 950bk Rift, 940-1
Buck : 110, Bucklite 422, 110 LT, 110 Slim Select, 112 Slim Pro, Custom 110, 1978-79 110
Artisan : Tradition
Hogue : Ritter RSK MK1-G2

User avatar
eRoc
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:25 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby eRoc » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:08 pm

That's interesting it looks like it says Para 2 on the box. We've come full circle. Paramilitary 3 and a Para 2.

User avatar
Mushroom
Member
Posts: 2279
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Boston, Ma. U.S.A. Earth

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby Mushroom » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:58 pm

eRoc wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:08 pm
That's interesting it looks like it says Para 2 on the box. We've come full circle. Paramilitary 3 and a Para 2.
Yep, it definitely says Para 2.
I actually find this kind of hilarious! LOL :D
- Nick

:spyder:

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 2121
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby JuPaul » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:58 pm
eRoc wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:08 pm
That's interesting it looks like it says Para 2 on the box. We've come full circle. Paramilitary 3 and a Para 2.
Yep, it definitely says Para 2.
I actually find this kind of hilarious! LOL :D
These boxes could go down in the spydie collector's history books, right next to the "wonky" seki city etching! ;) :D
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

User avatar
soc_monki
Member
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:54 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby soc_monki » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:24 am

JuPaul wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 pm
Mushroom wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:58 pm
eRoc wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:08 pm
That's interesting it looks like it says Para 2 on the box. We've come full circle. Paramilitary 3 and a Para 2.
Yep, it definitely says Para 2.
I actually find this kind of hilarious! LOL :D
These boxes could go down in the spydie collector's history books, right next to the "wonky" seki city etching! ;) :D
Good thing I try to keep my boxes! But I'll use the knife and "ruin" the value anyway so... :D
Spyderco : Resilience, Tenacious, Persistence, Manix 2 G10, Para 3 G10, Para 3 LW, Paramilitary 2,
BBS Paramilitary 2, Amalgam, Native Chief
Kershaw : Tone, Cryo, Cryo 2, Thermite, Atmos, Natrix 7007cf, Natrix 7008cf, Bareknuckle 7777, Bareknuckle 20cv, Concierge
Zero Tolerance : 0566CF, 0770CF, 0770GRYBW, 0562CF, 0470, 0456CF, 0095BW, 0801TI
Ontario : Rat 1
CRKT : Caligo
Civivi : Plethiros, Baklash
Cold Steel : AD10
Benchmade : 810-1401 Contego, 15080-2 Crooked River, 15080-Custom Crooked River, 560BK-1 Super Freek, 15085 Mini Crooked River, 15085-Custom Mini Crooked River, 940-2, 550-1 Griptilian, 950bk Rift, 940-1
Buck : 110, Bucklite 422, 110 LT, 110 Slim Select, 112 Slim Pro, Custom 110, 1978-79 110
Artisan : Tradition
Hogue : Ritter RSK MK1-G2

koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby koenigsegg » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm

So who thinks this will sell out within a day? Week? Month?
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, K390, A11, Rex45, LC200N, M390, 20CV, BD1N, S45VN

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 2121
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby JuPaul » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:18 pm

koenigsegg wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm
So who thinks this will sell out within a day? Week? Month?
I think at $165-$175 and free shipping, it'd be gone in 5 minutes. At essentially $215, I'm not sure. Their satin version has been in stock for weeks.
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

User avatar
steelcity16
Member
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby steelcity16 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:16 pm

koenigsegg wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 pm

So who thinks this will sell out within a day? Week? Month?

They'll be around awhile at that price. The gotta have 'em all PM2 collectors will be the main buyers I suspect. I do love the Blue/DLC combo so I would begrudgingly pay the price of admission if I was a PM2 fan, but since I am not it is a pass. Native, Manix XL, Military, Dodo, any LW model, etc and I'm a buyer in this combo.
:spyder: CRU-CARTA THEM ALL! :spyder:

cycleguy
Member
Posts: 735
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:46 pm
Location: Arvada, coloRADo

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby cycleguy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:36 pm

I'm surprised the Delica m390 is still around and it has likely been a couple months now.

I guess it is a good time to buy these PM2's; get one of each flavor, and helps spread the shipping cost across multiple units.

CG
So many knives - so little funds!!!

sok
Member
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby sok » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:41 pm

I think this will be my next knife purchase. I haven't bought a new knife since the BHQ Military M4 DLC back in Feb. This one looks nice with the blue accented with the black hardware.

User avatar
steelcity16
Member
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby steelcity16 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:09 am

nobody cares about this one i guess??? lol

Looks like they had ~700 in stock at 12:07 PM EST. I was a few minutes late logging on so I didn't see how many they started with. I did not buy one. Not really a PM2 fan. I'd buy a Manix LW or Native LW in this combo in a heartbeat though!
:spyder: CRU-CARTA THEM ALL! :spyder:

User avatar
eRoc
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:25 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby eRoc » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:16 am

steelcity16 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:09 am
nobody cares about this one i guess??? lol

Looks like they had ~700 in stock at 12:07 PM EST. I was a few minutes late logging on so I didn't see how many they started with. I did not buy one. Not really a PM2 fan. I'd buy a Manix LW or Native LW in this combo in a heartbeat though!
I picked one up and the satin blade version. Figured I'd get them both at the same time to save on shipping.

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby TkoK83Spy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:27 am

steelcity16 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:09 am
nobody cares about this one i guess??? lol

Looks like they had ~700 in stock at 12:07 PM EST. I was a few minutes late logging on so I didn't see how many they started with. I did not buy one. Not really a PM2 fan. I'd buy a Manix LW or Native LW in this combo in a heartbeat though!
I wonder if the public is starting to get a bit bored of yet another PM2 or Para 3 exclusive :rolleyes:
Currently have 17 :spyder:'s in 11 different steels. Constantly adding and purging!

-Rick

User avatar
Liquid Cobra
Member
Posts: 6344
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:38 pm
Location: British Columbia, CANADA

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby Liquid Cobra » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:28 am

If it wasn’t for the border I’d be all over this knife. Another great exclusive from BBS.
Most recently acquired: Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra

User avatar
steelcity16
Member
Posts: 3439
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:34 am

Re: BBS DLC Paramilitary 2 Exclusive?

Postby steelcity16 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:04 am

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:27 am
steelcity16 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:09 am
nobody cares about this one i guess??? lol

Looks like they had ~700 in stock at 12:07 PM EST. I was a few minutes late logging on so I didn't see how many they started with. I did not buy one. Not really a PM2 fan. I'd buy a Manix LW or Native LW in this combo in a heartbeat though!
I wonder if the public is starting to get a bit bored of yet another PM2 or Para 3 exclusive :rolleyes:


Well, there are still 660 of these in stock...so I am gonna say yes. :) I know I am! Time for some Manix LW and Native LW exclusives.
:spyder: CRU-CARTA THEM ALL! :spyder:


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Burton Knut, Google [Bot], jacala, JD Spydo, LuvMeSumspydies, pittalas, rcwill98 and 49 guests