Anyone get their heartbeat decal yet

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mini2white

Re: Anyone get their heartbeat decal yet

Post by Mini2white »

Woodpuppy wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:38 pm
Here’s the question... are any of you gonna STICK it on something?!?
If I had two yes I would. It was too hard to get.
Bradley

Post by Bradley »

Woodpuppy wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:38 pm
Here’s the question... are any of you gonna STICK it on something?!?
Being a paramedic, it's going on the back window of my car. Not quite as obtrusive and goofy as many other healthcare stickers, and it also represents multiple interests of mine :)
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

If the android app comes out and I nab a sticker, I'll put mine on my pelican knife case.
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Got mine!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Got mine today as well!

Thanks Spyderco! :spyder:
-Nick :bug-red
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

Arrived here in north FL today!
Bradley

Post by Bradley »

I got mine, and let me start by thanking Spyderco for even sending these out for free. Now onto the complaint. This is the worst cut sticker I have ever seen. When I first looked at it I noticed that it wasn't cut in a perfect rectangle, but I assumed (wrongly) that only the colored portion of the sticker would be remaining on the surface of the window. Well I guess the joke is on me because now I have a sticker on my window that is cut all sorts of messed up and has a very apparent bordering around it. Loved the idea and was stoked to put it on my car but now that I have it on there I hate it, and really wish I would've just stuck it on a water bottle or something. Bummer.

I love the design and am going to have a new sticker recut. No hard feelings :spyder:
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Mine was in the mailbox when I got home today! No complaints here. I think it's great. Thanks Kristi and the rest of the Spyderco team.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
T_MAC686

Post by T_MAC686 »

Still waiting on mine.. I will likely put it on a tackle box or a tool box like others have previously said
Filoso-

Post by Filoso- »

Mine has arrived today. Thank you very much Kristi and the rest of the Spyderco crew!
flasharry

Post by flasharry »

Mine arrived today here in Far North Canuckistan! Thanks Spyderco!
"You never know what lonesome is, 'til you get to herdin' cows"
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

VashHash

Post by VashHash »

Woodpuppy wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:09 am
That looks really good
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

I bought a new car today that's actually worthy of wearing one of the heartbeat decals I have. Problem is the dealer tinted the windows (necessary here) and I'm a little leery of sticking the decal on. I guess I worry that I'll damage the tint if I ever have to peel the decal off. Are my concerns justified or am worrying for nothing? This is only the second new car I've ever bought (first one was 30 yrs ago) andd it needs to look nice for a long time. That Spydie decals would look perfect on the back though
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:59 pm
I bought a new car today that's actually worthy of wearing one of the heartbeat decals I have. Problem is the dealer tinted the windows (necessary here) and I'm a little leery of sticking the decal on. I guess I worry that I'll damage the tint if I ever have to peel the decal off. Are my concerns justified or am worrying for nothing? This is only the second new car I've ever bought (first one was 30 yrs ago) andd it needs to look nice for a long time. That Spydie decals would look perfect on the back though
I'm sure you could put it on the outside of the window. That way it won't even touch the tint, and would be visible. I've had plenty of smaller decals on my windows over the years. I received my decal with the calendar and plan on putting it on the rear window of my truck once the weather turns and we're not dealing with all the salt/dirt.

Congrats on the new car!
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:05 am
Sharp Guy wrote:
I'm sure you could put it on the outside of the window. That way it won't even touch the tint, and would be visible. I've had plenty of smaller decals on my windows over the years. I received my decal with the calendar and plan on putting it on the rear window of my truck once the weather turns and we're not dealing with all the salt/dirt.

Congrats on the new car!
Haha now I feel kind of silly. Here I was having a brain fart thinking the tint was on the outside. Not sure what I was thinking. This is not my first car with tinted windows. I'll be sticking a heartbeat sticker on it this morning :)
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Now that I think about it, I don't know if I ever got mine. I suppose if I've gone this long without realizing it, I probably don't really need one.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
Burton Knut

Post by Burton Knut »

I don’t think I ever got one either and I’m pretty sure I got my screenshot posted in time, but its no biggy.
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

Yeah I'm in that boat as well. I forgot about it.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:33 am
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:05 am
Sharp Guy wrote:

Congrats on the new car!
Haha now I feel kind of silly. Here I was having a brain fart thinking the tint was on the outside. Not sure what I was thinking. This is not my first car with tinted windows. I'll be sticking a heartbeat sticker on it this morning :)
Hey Rick, BTW it worked out great! My car's black with red accents (GTI) and the red Spydie heartbeat sticker works perfect.