Cru-wear Delica

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mushroom

Re: Cru-wear Delica

Post by Mushroom »

SC_PATRIOT wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:02 pm
Anyone who didn't get one already good luck. I called Rivers Edge cutlery at 12:04 and they sold out within a minute.
Anyone know of another distributor?
Bdubs808 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:58 pm
In stock now at Knifecenter
+1
Yep, Knifecenter has some in stock right now! :cool:
-Nick :bug-red
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

Mushroom wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:19 pm
SC_PATRIOT wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:02 pm
Anyone who didn't get one already good luck. I called Rivers Edge cutlery at 12:04 and they sold out within a minute.
Anyone know of another distributor?
Bdubs808 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:58 pm
In stock now at Knifecenter
+1
Yep, Knifecenter has some in stock right now! :cool:
Dang! Had I known they were gonna carry them, I would've held out for the points!
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

JuPaul wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:24 pm
Dang! Had I known they were gonna carry them, I would've held out for the points!
Yeah I might've too. I just redeemed a whole bunch of points on a Sharpmaker for my son. Since I've slowed my knife buying it'll likely take a long time to accumulate enough to buy anything worth while. So not the end of the world for me
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Philo Beddoe

Post by Philo Beddoe »

Just got one in from DLT and Holy Sharp! Might be the first time ever I will be able to use one without having to do some work on it first.
Last edited by Philo Beddoe on Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

Five left at KnifeCenter, so I'd move fast if you want one! And I second that these guys are ground ridiculously sharp this time! :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
anycal

Post by anycal »

Finally after a long absence, brought back a FRN Delica 4 back into my collection. Nice specimen at that.

Peter
cycleguy

Post by cycleguy »

KnifeCenter appears to be out of stock at this time...

CG
So many knives - so little funds!!!
cycleguy

Post by cycleguy »

I was about 42 minutes after kick-off at REC and they were out of stock. KnifeCenter is as of now out of stock. And my order of two from KnivesPlus was delivered as one. :( It has been one of those days!!!

When I ordered at KnivesPlus the one per household limit didn't appear in my browser window and I rushed the checkout as fast as I could in case it was down to the very last of them. Would have had to scroll down the page to see the verbage on the limit ... so a legitimate effort with the order and not trying to get away with something. Read about adjusting the orders of multiples on here; would have liked KP to have reached out to me to let me know. :(

Dang, I've set up accounts at 3 retailers so I could get this knife and none of them panned out. :(

Who's saying the Delica is dead????

CG
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

cycleguy wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 pm
I was about 42 minutes after kick-off at REC and they were out of stock. KnifeCenter is as of now out of stock. And my order of two from KnivesPlus was delivered as one. :( It has been one of those days!!!

When I ordered at KnivesPlus the one per household limit didn't appear in my browser window and I rushed the checkout as fast as I could in case it was down to the very last of them. Would have had to scroll down the page to see the verbage on the limit ... so a legitimate effort with the order and not trying to get away with something. Read about adjusting the orders of multiples on here; would have liked KP to have reached out to me to let me know. :(

Dang, I've set up accounts at 3 retailers so I could get this knife and none of them panned out. :(

Who's saying the Delica is dead????

CG
Yeah, I did the same thing by mistake at Knives Plus. Since I paid through paypal, there was a note on my PP invoice saying the order had been adjusted to one. But otherwise I wouldn't have known if I hadn't called them when I realized my mistake (I was worried they'd cancel my whole order). But at least you snagged one! Bright side: the Delica is going strong!
- Julia

JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

anycal wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:25 pm
Finally after a long absence, brought back a FRN Delica 4 back into my collection. Nice specimen at that.

Now in your pic it looks just like the color of the emerson dragonfly! Not being able to see mine in person (out of town) is killing me! ;) :p
- Julia

Doeswhateveraspidercan

Post by Doeswhateveraspidercan »

Mine arrived tonight. BTW it is in stock at knives plus now for anyone looking.

This is my first Delica it is a very nice knife and came in telephone paper push-cutting sharp.

Thin cruwear blade = Awesome slicer, very, very pleased.
Last edited by Doeswhateveraspidercan on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

cycleguy wrote:

Same experience here. :( Wanted a couple of these guys. Didn't see the limit of 1 until after I placed the order and saw people discussing it here. No communication from KnivesPlus. Wish I would have known as I would have made the effort to grab backups at other retailers. As it stands, KnivesPlus has still not adjusted my payment, so they have held my money hostage since Thursday. Single knife arrived today. Guess I will cross them off as dealer. First and last order from them. :mad:
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

steelcity16 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:41 pm
cycleguy wrote:

Same experience here. :( Wanted a couple of these guys. Didn't see the limit of 1 until after I placed the order and saw people discussing it here. No communication from KnivesPlus. Wish I would have known as I would have made the effort to grab backups at other retailers. As it stands, KnivesPlus has still not adjusted my payment, so they have held my money hostage since Thursday. Single knife arrived today. Guess I will cross them off as dealer. First and last order from them. :mad:

Not only that, but now I am seeing they charged me $3.99 s&h since I didn't meet the $99 free shipping minimum after dropping my order to 1! :mad: :mad:
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Mine came today. Very nice knife. It is smooth and centered, exceptionally sharp out of the box. It's going to kick the M390 Delica out of my pocket for awhile.
I like the gray color and I think having Sal's mark on it makes it just a little bit more classy.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

The Meat man wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:12 pm
I like the gray color and I think having Sal's mark on it makes it just a little bit more classy.
The fact that it has Sal's makers mark is one of the reasons I decided I needed have this one.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
cycleguy

Post by cycleguy »

steelcity16 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:41 pm
cycleguy wrote:

The charges went thru as they should have for the orders we placed. They are refunding the difference which usually takes a few days to show back on your card. And yes, we all are getting boinked for the shipping for not meeting their minimum.

CG
hovan2yourknives

Post by hovan2yourknives »

I got mine in yesterday and it's awesome! I wish I was able to grab another as a backup but was too late for the KC stock yesterday. Does anyone know who else, if anyone, currently has stock?

Also...PLEASE include Sal's maker's mark on ALL Delicas moving forward. Awesome work guys! I really hope the CRUWEAR Dragonfly is next in line :)
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

In stock at BladeHQ as of right now.
-Nick :bug-red
attila

Post by attila »

Mushroom wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 am
In stock at BladeHQ as of right now.
Thanks Nick!

15 still available as of right now on BladeHQ https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco- ... nd--100489
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
FK

Post by FK »

I just ordered another Delica CRU-Wear from BHQ for back-up.
Excellent knife with first class quality control.
This will be my EDC for quite some time.

How do we find how many remaining in stock at dealers ?

Regards,
FK