Internet Movie Firearms Database

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
SpyderEdgeForever

Internet Movie Firearms Database

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

This shows various weapons used in movies. I wish there was a knife section.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Running_Man,_ ... e_Chainsaw
Naperville

Re: Internet Movie Firearms Database

Post by Naperville »

I emailed that to my bro!
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Cool. Nice find.

There have been threads on Spydercos and movies but it would be interesting if there was some sort of an official site that we can go to to check out the Spydercos and other knives in general.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Doc Dan wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:57 am
Cool. Nice find.

There have been threads on Spydercos and movies but it would be interesting if there was some sort of an official site that we can go to to check out the Spydercos and other knives in general.
Doc, if you were to speculate, do you think if a Spyderco knife featured majorly in a popular feature film movie, that would help to increase people's desire for Spyderco knives, or not necessarilly?
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

SpyderEdgeForever wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:54 am
Doc Dan wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:57 am
Cool. Nice find.

Doc, if you were to speculate, do you think if a Spyderco knife featured majorly in a popular feature film movie, that would help to increase people's desire for Spyderco knives, or not necessarilly?
Such exposure certainly does not hurt. But I remember in the movies silence of the lambs and cliffhanger Sydercos played important roles.
I don’t know what those two movies did for sales for Spyderco. what I do know is is that exposure like that does help bring knives to peoples consciousness.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050