An Endura for $40, got to be fake

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
TazKristi

Re: An Endurance for $40, got to be fake

Post by TazKristi »

WestonKnives wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:04 am

I don’t want to post the link, but that has got to be a fake, if the site would send any product out to begin with...

The site sells a bunch of cheap knock off looking gear, no real brand names I’ve heard of, but when I saw this “spyderco endura” it made me think “scam”. I’m by no means an expert, but after shopping around and building my folder collection. I know this can’t be real.

Oh- btw, I’m new to the forums. Love my small collection; tenacious, ambitious, paramilitary2.
Hi, WestonKnives:
Welcome to our forum. We hope you enjoy your time with us. Yes, that's absolutely a counterfeit. Please do post a link so that our legal team can follow-up on it.

Thanks much!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
WestonKnives

Re: An Endura for $40, got to be fake

Post by WestonKnives »

https://www.prcedo.com/is6b239d/spyderc ... psbk-knife

This site just feels like a scam/fake.
Nice to meet ya! Feel free to reach out to me anytime... I’m just starting out on my collection :spyder:

Favorite: Paramilitary2. Spyderco: Ambitious, Tenacious, Paramilitary2. Byrd: Cara Cara2 Plain Edge, Rescue2, Stainless Steel Handle Hawkbill
Wartstein

Re: An Endura for $40, got to be fake

Post by Wartstein »

WestonKnives wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:34 am
https://www.prcedo.com/is6b239d/spyderc ... psbk-knife

This site just feels like a scam/fake.

The SITE really feels like a scam/fake, but that Endura looks not like one tbh... if it is a counterfeit, then sadly a very good one. I´d suspect, that the PIC is of a REAL Endura, but they just SHIP a counterfeit...
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)