Forum knife for 2019?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Jazz

Re: Forum knife for 2019?

Post by Jazz »

steelcity16 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 10:48 am

I was going to suggest this as well. Stamping "Forum Knife 2019" on the spine the same way Adventure Sworn spine stamps their knives. I totally agree this would be much subdued and tasteful. It would probably help sell a lot more of these as it is not in your face, but it still makes the knife special.

I really don't like anything too loud. I even refuse to buy knives with collector club #s. The H1 and LC200N logos are nice though. And the little square H on the Heinnie Haynes UKPK was nice and subdued.

Couldn’t agree more. Plus I love the Spyderco bug. I detest those CC deals. I got two from a U.S. online store. Didn’t know, or I wouldn’t have them.
- best wishes, Jazz.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Post by Doeswhateveraspidercan »

I purchased two of the 2018 Forum Knives. They are really great I notice the ones disliking the inlay, making comments also never bought one.

Rest assured it is very well done indeed.

I remember when the PM2 was the boss knife! Everyone sung around the campfire how great it was.

Then and then the PM3 came out!

Ever since then the PM2 has gotten less respect.

Sad really, as the middle child twixt the Military and the PM3 I find the stubby little PM3 wanting more often than not!

Oh well fickle is as fickle does.

I love the Millie It’s shorter brother the PM2 and little stubby PM3 all equally but love all 3 in Cruwear most of all having each in this awesome steel.

S90V is incredible in the PM2 and Military.
Tucson Tom

Post by Tucson Tom »

Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:28 pm

Sad really, as the middle child twixt the Military and the PM3 I find the stubby little PM3 wanting more often than not!
The stubby little Para 3 indeed. Whenever I open mine up, I am reminded of the cartoon when the character pulls the trigger on a gun and a flag comes out that says "Bang!". I am conditioned to expect the PM2 blade to appear, and when that stubby little Para 3 blade appears, it always makes me think, "really, is that it? Are you kidding?" and I almost giggle. Well that is just me I guess.

I know people love the Para 3 and more power to them.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Post by Doeswhateveraspidercan »

I love it too.

I also love the PM2

And the military the Father of the two.

Steel makes the difference in each one.

I only wish Partial Serrations were available in all 3 in Cruwear.