Anyone else got the shakes??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ugaarguy

Re: Anyone else got the shakes??

Post by ugaarguy »

Just waiting on Spyderco.com to get the Para 3 LW back in stock -- I'm very thankful for the OpFocus discount.
fixall

Post by fixall »

steelcity16 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:12 am
It's been too long since there has been a release I was interested in. I need BHQ to announce an M4 Manix XL or Lil Native...or at least the DLC Shaman! Or St Nicks to drop another Red G10/4V exclusive! Or Cutlery Shoppe to do an Orange G10 Native in DLC CTS-XHP. Give me somethin I can use! :D

Kind of joking since the DLC M4 Native was only 47 days ago on March 8th, but not really...that's a long time for an addict! :(

Nah, no shakes. Sounds like you have a problem.

Anyone else feeling a bit itchy though? :P
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

I need some ointment for my Dragonfly wharncliffe itch, I tell you what.
- best wishes, Jazz.
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I've got a fever and the only cure is the Province. Also waiting for a Maxamet Military and a Cruwear Shaman.

Thankfully I buy Spydies for the joy of using them and not for the thrill of the purchase. Honestly, buying them is my least favorite part. Sometimes I find it easier to throw a brand new knife straight into the safe for a while and then pull it out after I have forgotten spending money on it. ;) I definitely find it easier to put it to use that way. :)

Knife hoarder problems. :eek:
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

I do some of this ^^^ too... put them away for a few months then take one out and "give it to myself," usually unexpectedly, on the spur of the moment. It's more fun when it's a surprise ;) :p
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Just ordered the Para 3 LW from St Nicks Knives (3 left in stock!). Hopefully this will be the cure for my shakes until a new exclusive gets dropped on us!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Just got my email from KC that mine has shipped. The past 2 weeks Ive got the HH UKPK and a couple days ago the KW Manix 2 in 52100. Honestly not looking forward to yet another knife already.
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Got my Para 3 LW today and just placed an order for a Rex45 Military after seeing National Knives still has them in stock. Shakes cured!! For now... :)
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
krsmitty

Post by krsmitty »

Just ordered a Raven 2 and MANIX 2 FRCP BLUE.