Aftermarket Drunken Clip?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
bbturbodad

Aftermarket Drunken Clip?

Post by bbturbodad »

Is anyone other than Apurvis Blades making clips for the Drunken? These do looks nice but I am hoping not to have to spend $140 for a clip on a $400 knife and also would prefer something more discreet.

Thanks
-Turbo
DutchBlades

Re: Aftermarket Drunken Clip?

Post by DutchBlades »

Not that I'm aware of... But I'm sure more will pop up in time. It's still a new model, so you might be a bit more early to the game than most aftermarket parties are.
A tiger has claws.
A wolf has teeth.
An eagle has talons.
We, have Spyderco.

Grails: Abalone Mini Mariner, Ti ATR, WTC, Ti Lum Tanto
Extra330SC

Post by Extra330SC »

bbturbodad wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:42 pm
Is anyone other than Apurvis Blades making clips for the Drunken? These do looks nice but I am hoping not to have to spend $140 for a clip on a $400 knife and also would prefer something more discreet.

Thanks
I reached out to MXG and Casey Lynch (Casey was very receptive ) about 2 weeks ago with detailed info and pictures. I'm assuming enough demand needs to be shown to warrant development and manufacture! The more people who reach out via email or social media ...the better! Just a FYI

James
bbturbodad

Post by bbturbodad »

Extra330SC wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:52 pm
bbturbodad wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Thanks
I reached out to MXG and Casey Lynch (Casey was very receptive ) about 2 weeks ago with detailed info and pictures. I'm assuming enough demand needs to be shown to warrant development and manufacture! The more people who reach out via email or social media ...the better! Just a FYI

James
Thanks

I'll shoot them messages to add to the requests.
-Turbo
bbturbodad

Post by bbturbodad »

Looks like we may get something more discreet (and I'm guessing cheaper) from Apurvis on the sooner side...
-Turbo
Marko

Post by Marko »

I can’t believe I missed this and I have apurvis favorited... you guys are such enablers. Just for the record, I’ve spent 100.00 on custom clip for a 200.00 knife... it just depends on how much you like it.
Extra330SC

Post by Extra330SC »

bbturbodad wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:22 pm
Looks like we may get something more discreet (and I'm guessing cheaper) from Apurvis on the sooner side...
Thanks for posting this! Looks great....

James