Help needed...

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Albatross

Help needed...

Post by Albatross »

I'm looking for a very rich person, willing to buy me every Spyderco knife available, for no reason or compensation.

Requirements:

-No questions
-Buy me all the knives

Thank you for considering this wonderful investment in my future of knife using, testing, and collecting.
tvenuto

Re: Help needed...

Post by tvenuto »

SG89

Post by SG89 »

Lol
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

How about this? Once advanced molecular nano replicator-assemblers are made and mass produced and become so cheap that everyone has them, we can make piles and piles of Spyderco knives? Just purchase the CAD file from Golden and print out a whole acre of every blade you want :)
Albatross

Post by Albatross »

SpyderEdgeForever wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:55 am
How about this? Once advanced molecular nano replicator-assemblers are made and mass produced and become so cheap that everyone has them, we can make piles and piles of Spyderco knives? Just purchase the CAD file from Golden and print out a whole acre of every blade you want :)
We were supposed to have flying cars by now... I'm still waiting for one.

By the time I can produce my own, I'll be homeless. My wife and child probably wont be thrilled with it. We could live in a cardboard box, but I can't make any promises that it wont get cut up for edge retention testing. Then what?
bearfacedkiller

-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
Naperville

Post by Naperville »

Have you considered writing Bill Gates a lil note?
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/
Albatross

Post by Albatross »

Naperville wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:22 pm
Have you considered writing Bill Gates a lil note?
Humm, that's a good idea. If it doesn't work out, I'm sure Elon Musk will come through, I mean the guy made flamethrowers for fun.
Thunderpants

Post by Thunderpants »

And so it was that young Albatross was found dead under a pile of 467,000 Spydercos. Witnesses report a fleet of Hercules transport planes flew in from all over the world, disgorging tons of quality cutlery from a height of 5,000 feet.
One witness recorded Mr Albatross's last words for posterity: "When I said every Spyderco knife available, I meant one of each!"
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

SpyderEdgeForever wrote:

By the time tech like that is a reality we probably won't be using steel to cut with anymore.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Thunderpants wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:02 pm
And so it was that young Albatross was found dead under a pile of 467,000 Spydercos. Witnesses report a fleet of Hercules transport planes flew in from all over the world, disgorging tons of quality cutlery from a height of 5,000 feet.
One witness recorded Mr Albatross's last words for posterity: "When I said every Spyderco knife available, I meant one of each!"

Lol :D
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Tims

Post by Tims »

Albatross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:28 am
I'm looking for a very rich person, willing to buy me every Spyderco knife available, for no reason or compensation.

Requirements:

-No questions
-Buy me all the knives

Thank you for considering this wonderful investment in my future of knife using, testing, and collecting.
So you’re looking for a sugar daddy. These people usually expect ‘something’ in return for their financial support. Goodluck on your quest for all the knives, I just hope you can look at yourself in the mirror once you’re done ‘bartering’.
Albatross

Post by Albatross »

Tims wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:33 pm
Albatross wrote:
...for no reason or compensation.
So you’re looking for a sugar daddy. These people usually expect ‘something’ in return for their financial support. Goodluck on your quest for all the knives, I just hope you can look at yourself in the mirror once you’re done ‘bartering’.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Albatross wrote:
I'm looking for a very rich person, willing to buy me every Spyderco knife available.......
I called in a favor for you with an old golfing buddy :D you're welcome.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
Tims

Post by Tims »

Albatross wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:05 am
Tims wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:33 pm
Albatross wrote:
...for no reason or compensation.

I chose not to acknowledge that part :D
Thunderpants

Post by Thunderpants »

Nice one, Zrows! You can see the joy in the faces of everyone in the Whitehouse!
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

Albatross wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:05 am
SpyderEdgeForever wrote:
We were supposed to have flying cars by now... I'm still waiting for one.
They're in testing. I have two friends who work for a company that's developed them and has them in test programs in other countries (the company is owned by one of the partners at Google). They're still working on approval to market them in the USA, though.
bearfacedkiller

-Darby
Albatross

Post by Albatross »

ZrowsN1s wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:52 am
Albatross wrote:
I'm looking for a very rich person, willing to buy me every Spyderco knife available.......
I called in a favor for you with an old golfing buddy :D you're welcome.
An executive order? You shouldn't have!

That's awesome by the way. :D