vinnie77 was banned from BFC !!!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
vinny77

Post by vinny77 »

Simon G wrote:Vinny,

In short, Deception. Gaining goods by deception is theft. Obviously I can't quote particular US statute, but I presume one exists as it does in English Common Law and the US legal system is built on such.

As quoted from a pat issue of Spyderco catalog, "Integrity - being good even though no-one is watching."

Smart - mmmm, not sure. You may have decent SAT scores, however, with only a high school education, I have quoted one of your posts here, the confession, so you cannot delete it. Copy and pasted your other posts and link, which gives identifying information. Took three minutes to find several suitable email addresses for Mitsubushi and law enforcement agencies in your area..................

Be careful my friend that your current college is not exchanged for one of the "universities of crime". I have locked up many a criminal who thought they were smarter than anyone else. So far you have displayed behaviour that puts you in the Kindergarten class.

Simon.

lol ok, whatever works for you

yes i havent graduate from college yet so I only do have a Hs education. I guess. But isint that expected of most 19 year olds
Piet.S

Post by Piet.S »

Enough of this bull, just piss off.
CKE

Post by CKE »

Lots of things are expected of 19 year olds. You should look into some of these things. A piece of free advice, you won't get far here. This forum will not put up with anything. It is easy to say what you want over the "net" but we don't have to listen ;)
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
denn

Post by denn »

guys, in cases like this i think the silent-treatment is the best way to get rid of kids like this. "don't feed a troll and he'll starve" seems applicable here.

the guy is like talking to a cat: it hears that you say something but it doesn't care what you say, does not understand what you say and doesn't want to care what you say.

in the meantime keep a lookout for 'suspicious new forum-members with weird questions or remarks'.

oh, rats, i just responded.......doh! :mad:
4 s ter

Post by 4 s ter »

Vinny

I don't really care who you were talking to - besides, his name is Mongo not mango.

Regarding what your SAT scores show, getting in is the easy part. I could post a scan of my diploma to show you that getting out (with a degree) is the part that counts. However, I'm not into the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" kind of thing.

Your SATs and the university you're going to prove nothing. Your performance proves your a scammer who's out to cheat people (probably how you got your SAT scores too).

David
David

"Not all who wander are lost"
"To liner or not to liner? That is the question?" -- Sal
"Rule number nine: always carry a knife." -- Special Agent Jethro Gibbs/NCIS ;)
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

i have some questions to mr Vinny:

- in the case of your monitor, how did it got broken? You clearly stated that you broke the monitor yourself, but in a not easely to see way. Then you send it back to Mitsubishi, right? How? You send in a fraudulent warranty claim, so u did forgery.

" Forgery and fraud offenses refer to a variety of criminal behaviors designed to cheat a person, a business, or government agency out of their money, goods, or services"

You made a fraudulent warranty claim so you did UTTERING, meaning " Uttering a forged instrument is the passing or making use of a forged writing or document with knowledge of its forged nature"

You did send the fraudulent warranty claim by US Postal service.
So you commited a federal offense. "MAIL FRAUD - 18 U.S.C. 1341, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to use the United States mails in carrying out a scheme to defraud.

A person can be found guilty of that offense only if all of the following facts are proved: First: That the person knowingly and willfully devised a scheme to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false pretenses, representations or promises; and Second: That the person used the United States Postal Service by mailing, or by causing to be mailed, some matter or thing for the purpose of executing the scheme to defraud. "

Section 1341. Frauds & swindles
Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme to defraud, or to sell any counterfeit or spurious security, sends by the Postal Service, or by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or receives any such thing, shall be fined or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $ 1 million or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

National or state offences (NY)

Computer Crime
Computer crime laws in many states prohibit a person from performing certain acts without authorization, including 1) accessing a computer, system, or network; 2) modifying, damaging, using, disclosing, copying, or taking programs or data; 3) introducing a virus or other contaminant into a computer system; 4) using a computer in a scheme to defraud; 5) interfering with someone else’s computer access or use; 6) using encryption in aid of a crime; 7) falsifying e-mail source information; and 8) stealing an information service from a provider.

NY
Offenses involving computers
NY Penal L art. 156

Federal
Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
18 USC Sec. 1030

Forgery
The crime of forgery generally refers to the making of a fake document, the changing of an existing document, or the making of a signature without authorization. Documents that can be the object of forgery include contracts, identification cards, and legal certificates. Most states require that forgery be done with the intent to commit fraud or theft/larceny.

NY
Forgery and related offenses
NY Penal L art. 170

Federal
Counterfeiting and forgery
18 USC Chapter 25

Money Laundering
Money laundering statutes make it a crime to transfer money derived from almost any criminal activity (including organized crime, white-collar offenses, and drug transactions) into seemingly legitimate channels, in an attempt to disguise the origin of the funds.

NY
Money laundering
NY Penal L art. 470

Federal
Laundering of monetary instruments
18 USC Sec. 1956

Tax Evasion
Tax evasion/fraud laws make it a federal or state crime to purposefully avoid the payment of federal, state, or local taxes, whether those taxes are a personal obligation or that of a business entity. A tax evasion/fraud conviction can result in penalties such as fines, incarceration, and asset forfeiture.

NY
Tax: Crimes and other offenses
NY Tax L art. 37

Federal
Internal Revenue Code: Crimes, Other Offenses, and Forfeiture
26 USC Subtitle F, Chapter 75

Theft/Larceny
Theft/larceny is typically defined as the taking of almost anything of value without the consent of the owner, with the intent to permanently deprive him or her of the value of the property taken. Most states recognize degrees of theft, such as "grand" or "petty," which usually relate to the value of the property taken.

NY
Larceny
NY Penal L art. 155

Federal
Embezzlement and theft
18 USC Chapter 31

Wire Fraud
Wire fraud crimes refer broadly to any fraudulent or deceitful scheme to secure money or property, committed or aided through the use of interstate "wires" -- meaning television, radio, telephone, or computer modem. Almost all instances of wire fraud are considered federal crimes, due to their potential interstate effects.

Federal
Fraud by wire, radio, or television
18 USC Sec. 1343

Now the problem exists that we all now have a problem. Because i am aware of the fact that you commited these crimes to wich you confessed on a public forum WE all make an unlawfull act when we DON'T report this scam to a Federal Law Enforcement Agency.

§2X3.1. Accessory After the Fact

Because i am not prepared to be prosecuted under the law, i have no other choice then to report your case to one or more local and federal law enforcement agencies .

Mongo
Never turn your back to a chicken
vinny77

Post by vinny77 »

First of all get a life. Wow, you really spent the time to do this.

Ok let me break this down for you.

in the case of your monitor, how did it got broken? You clearly stated that you broke the monitor yourself, but in a not easely to see way. Then you send it back to Mitsubishi, right? How? You send in a fraudulent warranty claim, so u did forgery.

No at first the Monitor was actually defective. The Image would shift to the right about a good inch everytime I tunred on the Monitor

You made a fraudulent warranty claim so you did UTTERING, meaning " Uttering a forged instrument is the passing or making use of a forged writing or document with knowledge of its forged nature"

wasent fradualent and every montior i got had a legitimate defect

Forgery and fraud offenses refer to a variety of criminal behaviors designed to cheat a person, a business, or government agency out of their money, goods, or services"

never cheated anybody out of there money.

You did send the fraudulent warranty claim by US Postal service.
So you commited a federal offense. "MAIL FRAUD - 18 U.S.C. 1341, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to use the United States mails in carrying out a scheme to defraud.

All Monitors were sent VIA fedex and UPS and on one occasion DHL

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme to defraud, or to sell any counterfeit or spurious security, sends by the Postal Service, or by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or receives any such thing, shall be fined or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

again no sorry

National or state offences (NY)

Computer Crime
Computer crime laws in many states prohibit a person from performing certain acts without authorization, including 1) accessing a computer, system, or network; 2) modifying, damaging, using, disclosing, copying, or taking programs or data; 3) introducing a virus or other contaminant into a computer system; 4) using a computer in a scheme to defraud; 5) interfering with someone else’s computer access or use; 6) using encryption in aid of a crime; 7) falsifying e-mail source information; and 8) stealing an information service from a provider.

I dont even come close to being catagorized into that

Forgery
The crime of forgery generally refers to the making of a fake document, the changing of an existing document, or the making of a signature without authorization. Documents that can be the object of forgery include contracts, identification cards, and legal certificates. Most states require that forgery be done with the intent to commit fraud or theft/larceny.

I cant remember forging anything

Money Laundering
Money laundering statutes make it a crime to transfer money derived from almost any criminal activity (including organized crime, white-collar offenses, and drug transactions) into seemingly legitimate channels, in an attempt to disguise the origin of the funds.

NY
Money laundering
NY Penal L art. 470

I didnt launder money becosue none of it was criminal

Tax Evasion
Tax evasion/fraud laws make it a federal or state crime to purposefully avoid the payment of federal, state, or local taxes, whether those taxes are a personal obligation or that of a business entity. A tax evasion/fraud conviction can result in penalties such as fines, incarceration, and asset forfeiture.

NY
Tax: Crimes and other offenses
NY Tax L art. 37

Wtf, i didnt evade any taxes

Theft/Larceny
Theft/larceny is typically defined as the taking of almost anything of value without the consent of the owner, with the intent to permanently deprive him or her of the value of the property taken. Most states recognize degrees of theft, such as "grand" or "petty," which usually relate to the value of the property taken.

I have never stolen anything in my life

Wire Fraud
Wire fraud crimes refer broadly to any fraudulent or deceitful scheme to secure money or property, committed or aided through the use of interstate "wires" -- meaning television, radio, telephone, or computer modem. Almost all instances of wire fraud are considered federal crimes, due to their potential interstate effects.

all payments to me were done with money order or personal check

Because i am not prepared to be prosecuted under the law, i have no other choice then to report your case to one or more local and federal law enforcement agencies .

Thx alot good luck on that one
allyourblood

Post by allyourblood »

surprise!

vinny77: you can change your name (easy) or IP (not as easy as you probably think, more trouble than it's worth really), but the fact remains: you are you. we'll recognize you; your poor spelling, your juvenile theories on what makes someone a "better person", and your ridiculous bravado when it comes to your lame scams.

you're a liar, a thief, and regardless of your SAT scores, you've proven yourself to be quite the imbecile.

wanna know what it's gonna take to fool us into not recognizing you? you'll have to spell and punctuate properly. you'll have to improve your grammar and vernacular. you're going to have to gain some knowledge regarding the topics you discuss. you're going to have become somewhat responsible, accountable, and above all: LIKEABLE.

and then guess what? we won't know it's YOU, but we won't care. at that point, we'd actually entertain your presence here... perhaps even enjoy it.

go freaking figure, huh?

first post here. no disrepect is implied to any other member or moderator. if my post is out of line, please edit it accordingly or notify me and i'll do it myself. thanks!

abe
vinny77

Post by vinny77 »

are you XXXXXXXX me, I can change my ip adress in less than 15 seconds

>Vinnie77, no cursing allowed on this forum.
CKE

Post by CKE »

I you are going to hang around :rolleyes: At least watch the language please...we have people even younger than you here.
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
Fisher of Men

Post by Fisher of Men »

vinny77 wrote:are you shitting me, I can change my ip adress in less than 15 seconds

Whoopie doo. That takes a lot of effort.

Blah blah blah blah

Yadda yadda yadda.
allyourblood

Post by allyourblood »

vinny77 wrote:are you shitting me, I can change my ip adress in less than 15 seconds
that's your only point of argument? wonderful.

abe
vinny77

Post by vinny77 »

allyourblood wrote:that's your only point of argument? wonderful.

abe
yes it was
WORKER#9

Post by WORKER#9 »

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny Your A Real Genius! I Am Impressed! Now Isnt There A Forum For Grade Schoolers Who Have Been Held Back A Few Years. Like Maybe A Learn To Spell And Write Forum Where You Could Sharpen Your Skills, Steal A Couple Of Pencils, And Move On To Kids Lunch Money. Please Find That Forum Because No One Wants You Here.
Mongo

Post by Mongo »

You clearly stated on other forums that you routinely broke a non defect product to get a Warranty and then you explained how you decieved them.
So when you reported this "defect" either thru postal mail or email you broke different federal and local laws.
"never cheated anybody out of there money"
-the law clearly states out of their money, goods, or services!
"All Monitors were sent VIA fedex and UPS and on one occasion DHL "

Computer Crime
Computer crime laws in many states prohibit a person from performing certain acts without authorization, including 4) using a computer in a scheme to defraud

Forgery
You did send them a a false or forged Warranty claim right?

Money laundry
"I didnt launder money becosue none of it was criminal"
let the judge decide that

Tax evasion
"Wtf, i didnt evade any taxes "
Well did you included the profit you made by your scheme into your income Tax documents?

Theft/larceny
"I have never stolen anything in my life"
Embezzlement/swindling is also theft

Wire Fraud
Wire fraud crimes refer broadly to any fraudulent or deceitful scheme to secure money or property, committed or aided through the use of interstate "wires" -- meaning television, radio, telephone, or computer modem

but you did send those firms emails right?= wire fraud

"Thx alot good luck on that one"

I just filed a complaint against you at the Federal Bureau of Investigations https://tips.fbi.gov/ and the NYPD http://www.nyc.gov/html/mail/html/mailnypd.html and the IFCC http://www.ifccfbi.gov/requirements/requirements.asp

People who know me inhere know why i do this. I do not want to have any connection with you whatsoever Mr Vincent Perricone, living in the bronx, NY

I feel it is my duty to report people like you to the law.
Never turn your back to a chicken
i.v

Post by i.v »

hmmm....i was 19 not so long ago.. too bad i had to see combat at that age when i could have broken mitsubishi monitors & become a millionair!!!

but that's life right?
my grammer & spelling aren't that great either, of course english is a second language to me with a completely foreign alphabet...
& as a matter of fact, i have no point to make what so ever with this post, it's really late, i'm really tired & not thinking straight... but look at all the big words :p
vinny77

Post by vinny77 »

WORKER#9 wrote:Vinny, Vinny, Vinny Your A Real Genius! I Am Impressed! Now Isnt There A Forum For Grade Schoolers Who Have Been Held Back A Few Years. Like Maybe A Learn To Spell And Write Forum Where You Could Sharpen Your Skills, Steal A Couple Of Pencils, And Move On To Kids Lunch Money. Please Find That Forum Because No One Wants You Here.
maybe you could recommend one
vinny77

Post by vinny77 »

Mongo wrote:You clearly stated on other forums that you routinely broke a non defect product to get a Warranty and then you explained how you decieved them.
So when you reported this "defect" either thru postal mail or email you broke different federal and local laws.
"never cheated anybody out of there money"
-the law clearly states out of their money, goods, or services!
"All Monitors were sent VIA fedex and UPS and on one occasion DHL "

Computer Crime
Computer crime laws in many states prohibit a person from performing certain acts without authorization, including 4) using a computer in a scheme to defraud

Forgery
You did send them a a false or forged Warranty claim right?

Money laundry
"I didnt launder money becosue none of it was criminal"
let the judge decide that

Tax evasion
"Wtf, i didnt evade any taxes "
Well did you included the profit you made by your scheme into your income Tax documents?

Theft/larceny
"I have never stolen anything in my life"
Embezzlement/swindling is also theft

Wire Fraud
Wire fraud crimes refer broadly to any fraudulent or deceitful scheme to secure money or property, committed or aided through the use of interstate "wires" -- meaning television, radio, telephone, or computer modem

but you did send those firms emails right?= wire fraud

"Thx alot good luck on that one"

I just filed a complaint against you at the Federal Bureau of Investigations https://tips.fbi.gov/ and the NYPD http://www.nyc.gov/html/mail/html/mailnypd.html and the IFCC http://www.ifccfbi.gov/requirements/requirements.asp

People who know me inhere know why i do this. I do not want to have any connection with you whatsoever Mr Vincent Perricone, living in the bronx, NY

I feel it is my duty to report people like you to the law.

Ok Il let ya know about the follow up, and just becosue somebody says that they ahve done somthing, can you actually pove that they did it. All of these laws you brought Up I have discarded already/. I told you why and dont need to do it again. oh I have also killed 1500 people throgh out my 19 years of life

yEAH GOOD ONE
denn

Post by denn »

i.v wrote:hmmm....i was 19 not so long ago.. too bad i had to see combat at that age when i could have broken mitsubishi monitors & become a millionair!!!

but that's life right?
my grammer & spelling aren't that great either, of course english is a second language to me with a completely foreign alphabet...
& as a matter of fact, i have no point to make what so ever with this post, it's really late, i'm really tired & not thinking straight... but look at all the big words :p

i think this is the best post in this thread! :D

denn
WORKER#9

Post by WORKER#9 »

Hey Vinny Your The Genuis, You Find One.