"The one"

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
embry386

Re: "The one"

Post by embry386 »

Used to be the Native 5 lightweight for me, but then I got this thing:

ATS-55 Rescue from the late 1990s. Got it brand-new with all its original papers from eBay a few weeks ago, and it's kicked every other knife I own out of my pocket. The Native feels small and stubby now, although I still enjoy and carry it sometimes. But this Rescue is my absolute favorite knife.

Trying to find an old plainedge Endura from the same time period now to go with this one as a backup. I like the feeling of having a semi-matching set of knives :)
SC_PATRIOT

Post by SC_PATRIOT »

Hands down Native FRN. Go bigger yeah, go smaller yes that too. But it always came back that size.
Holland

Post by Holland »

tvenuto wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:21 pm
The Delica. Which was, ironically, my first Spyderco. I could be happy with just the Delica, but I can afford to add the variety, so why not?
Same story here. D4 was my first, ended up giving it away and tried roughly 30 different spydercos. I eventually bought a superblue delica when they first came out and sold it soon after cause I didn't like it. Found another superblue delica for a good price and gave it another try. Third times the charm apparently because the delica has been my favourite knife for the past 4 years
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Wanimator

Post by Wanimator »

Endura 4 HAP40, although it's gotten knocked out by the Para 2 for stretches of time. Hopefully the Police 4 kicks it out.
NoFair

Post by NoFair »

Military. If it wasn't for seawater and knife laws it would be all I needed.