I think I have found my EDC

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
knivesandbooks

Re: I think I have found my EDC

Post by knivesandbooks »

T_MAC686 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:59 am
Man, I really wish this was one that I had picked up.. If I could bring back one discontinued model as a sprint, it would be this knife.. Maybe in XHP and G-10/CF Laminate so it comes in at a price point around that of the Rhino? I feel like it would gain more traction with a larger community if it was a lower price, but I would pick this sprint up no matter the materials used
I too would like to this resurrected. XHP would be nice. But instead of peel ply I bet they could do polished black g10 pretty affordably.
Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and on those in the tombs bestowing life!
Anubisman

Post by Anubisman »

My EDC at the lands agency I work at now is the G-10 Poliwog. Discrete but effective.
T_MAC686

Post by T_MAC686 »

knivesandbooks wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:15 am
T_MAC686 wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:59 am
Man, I really wish this was one that I had picked up.. If I could bring back one discontinued model as a sprint, it would be this knife.. Maybe in XHP and G-10/CF Laminate so it comes in at a price point around that of the Rhino? I feel like it would gain more traction with a larger community if it was a lower price, but I would pick this sprint up no matter the materials used
I too would like to this resurrected. XHP would be nice. But instead of peel ply I bet they could do polished black g10 pretty affordably.

Yea I agree that would look nice on this knife too! It’s not a hard use knife (for most) so I don’t think you would need a high traction handle material.