PM3–what would it be?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Surfingringo

Re: PM3–what would it be?

Post by Surfingringo »

^^ :rolleyes: :p
Knifewing

Post by Knifewing »

I think the PM 3 is pretty darn great as-is, especially for those of us who can't carry a PM 2 due to length limit restrictions. That said, I agree that the lanyard hole could be dispensed with and a shorter deep carry clip added (wire, or otherwise), And I know I may be in the minority here, but I'd love to see a different G-10 handle scale offered with the M390 blade, such as the red on the DLT PM 2 or a dark navy--almost anything would be better than the awful Bento blue.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Knifewing wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:33 am
I think the PM 3 is pretty darn great as-is, especially for those of us who can't carry a PM 2 due to length limit restrictions. That said, I agree that the lanyard hole could be dispensed with and a shorter deep carry clip added (wire, or otherwise), And I know I may be in the minority here, but I'd love to see a different G-10 handle scale offered with the M390 blade, such as the red on the DLT PM 2 or a dark navy--almost anything would be better than the awful Bento blue.
I think this thread is referring to a 3rd version of the Paramilitary. Not the smaller Para 3.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Knifewing

Post by Knifewing »

Sorry if I mis-read the title. I guess I saw the title and thought Para 3. Thanks for correcting.
ucfgrad93

Post by ucfgrad93 »

I'd like to see...

FRN scales w/ flat spot for clip to rest on
Reduced size lanyard hole
Wire clip