Another BLADE show, more stuff I want.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
sonarsessions

Re: Another BLADE show, more stuff I want.

Post by sonarsessions »

No idea regarding steel but it will be interesting to see how the final product will look. There is alot that can be done to this model when they plan on releasing it so it wouldn't be surprising to see a value model and - depending on sales - a sprint run or two :) Again this is just speculation as I listened much more than talked, lol.

The clear orange/amber colored FRN scales on it had a smooth surface so I am not sure if that was how they plan on it being released, or if they plan on stippling/texturing it prior to it being available. I would have picked up a textured model quick fast and in a hurry!

I had just come from filming some of the Bradford Guardian series and still had my camera out... when I saw it I immediately threw my camera in my bag to hold the lightweight Para 3, lol... the action worked great and I thought it was awesome how you can see the inner workings of the compression lock through the scales.
"All good, just different." :D

Current Spyderco's: C240CFP Smock CF S30V, C11PBK Saber Grind Delica 4 Black VG10, C101PBN2 Manix 2 Brown CTS XHP, C28PBK2 Dragonfly 2 FRN Black VG10, C223GP Para 3 Black G10 S30V, C28GRE2 Dragonfly 2 British Racing Green ZDP-189, C28ZFPGR2 Dragonfly 2 Zome VG10, C41PBK5 Native 5 FRN Black S35VN, C101PDBL2 Manix 2 Dark Blue S110v, C94PDBL UK PenKnife Lightweight Dark Blue FRN S110V, C41PDBL5 Native 5 Dark Blue S110V, C11FPWCBK Wharncliffe Delica 4 Black VG10, C10PSFG Endura 4 Foliage Green Combo VG10, C11FPBN Flat Ground Delica 4 Brown VG10