New sprint runs or exclusives for Paramilitary 2

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
jalcon

Re: New sprint runs or exclusives for Paramilitary 2

Post by jalcon »

npad69 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 1:19 am
I remember sal asking the forum if we are interested in a salted PM2 in yellow G10 and LC200n and a lot of us expressed interest. i'm not completely sure if it will materialize though but still hopeful nevertheless
I def don't remember Sal asking us that, but I know a TON of people have begged for a LC200n PM2....seafoam green please :D
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Sumdumguy wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 4:00 am
I would buy a salty PM2 yesterday!

Maybe translucent yellow g10? Like the blurple.
Agreed. Dayglow Translucent Yellow G10 is my dream as well! :) I was really hoping to see this combo for all of Golden-made knives, but it looks like the Caribbean series is what they are going with instead. Not a big fan of those scales and I have a mental block against paying more than $20 for a Taiwan-made knife. Lol!

:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
Mako109

Post by Mako109 »

Bodog wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 4:47 pm
Looks like shredded carbon fiber. Never bought anything from this guy nor do i know anything about him. But man, his pictures make it look like he does some seriously nice work

https://g10.lt/?p=6028
Just purchased scales from him (for a different make and model). I believe he's based out of Lithuania. Shipped fast and packaged arrived in the states within a week, however it was held up in US customs for an additional week...not his fault and understandable. He's very responsive and did a fantastic job for me.
Spyderman91

Post by Spyderman91 »

Hey dude, to answer your question there is actually an Exclusive Knifecenter variant coming out this month (pretty soon I believe).

It is a satin cruwear blade with smooth black g10 scales, link here.

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP81GP ... -exclusive

You can preorder now, I already did and I am just waiting on the shipping notification.
AlexRus

Post by AlexRus »

Spyderman91 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 11:41 am
Hey dude, to answer your question there is actually an Exclusive Knifecenter variant coming out this month (pretty soon I believe).

It is a satin cruwear blade with smooth black g10 scales, link here.

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP81GP ... -exclusive

You can preorder now, I already did and I am just waiting on the shipping notification.
Thanks for the link man!
rivy

Post by rivy »

steelcity16 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 9:15 am
Sumdumguy wrote:

Agreed. Dayglow Translucent Yellow G10 is my dream as well! :) I was really hoping to see this combo for all of Golden-made knives, but it looks like the Caribbean series is what they are going with instead. Not a big fan of those scales and I have a mental block against paying more than $20 for a Taiwan-made knife. Lol!
+1 for dayglow - but let's be honest, I'll buy an LC200N PM2 even if the scales were made of wet newspaper. Spyderco should just start selling PM2 blades with various steels like they do mules. lol
Bodog

Post by Bodog »

rivy wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 12:57 pm
steelcity16 wrote:
Sumdumguy wrote:

Spyderco should just start selling PM2 blades with various steels like they do mules. lol
Outstanding idea.
They who dance are thought mad by those who do not hear the music.
Sumdumguy

Post by Sumdumguy »

rivy wrote:
steelcity16 wrote:
Sumdumguy wrote:

+1 for dayglow - but let's be honest, I'll buy an LC200N PM2 even if the scales were made of wet newspaper. Spyderco should just start selling PM2 blades with various steels like they do mules. lol
Wet newspaper micarta? Lol.

That is the best idea I have heard in a long time.

PM Mule Team, blade only. I would buy many(MANY) of those.

SOMEONE GET SAL ON THE LINE!
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

-Thomas Jefferson
rivy

Post by rivy »

Sumdumguy wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 3:35 pm
rivy wrote:
steelcity16 wrote:
Sumdumguy wrote:

Wet newspaper micarta? Lol.

That is the best idea I have heard in a long time.

PM Mule Team, blade only. I would buy many(MANY) of those.

SOMEONE GET SAL ON THE LINE!
Haha, right?! I assume we all have way more PM2s than we need right now - I know I have pretty much all the G10 colors I care about so being able to just buy blades in various steels would be awesome.