Best place to sell used knifes

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Kennethaj

Best place to sell used knifes

Post by Kennethaj »

I have in new condition
Pm2 and a few Zt knifes for sale.
Where is the best place to sell them ?
Thank you
wrdwrght

Re: Best place to sell used knifes

Post by wrdwrght »

Not here.

eBay? Blade Forums (for a fee)? Assorted gun forums? Craig's List?
-Marc (pocketing an S110V Native5 today)

“When science changes its opinion, it didn’t lie to you. It learned more.”
Kevhead

Post by Kevhead »

I have bought 2 used Spydercos from my local knife shop. He takes in trades and buys some at the area gun and knife shows. You might find an interest at a gun show. Avoid pawn shops, they normally won’t give much for a knife.
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

I have always had good Spyderco sales with eBay. Take good photos, six or more. Describe it accurately including all marks, dings, scrapes, patina if any and you will get interest. Price it in the same range other similar knives have sold. Keep the shipping cost low and buy shipping insurance.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
JaseRicco

Post by JaseRicco »

I have NO knives to sell, my opinion and question is solely out of curiosity...

I must admit, I’m a bit confused as to why it is not permitted to sell used Spyderco’s on this forum. Why isn’t there a separate “Knives For Sale” forum withtin this Spyderco Forum? Seems as if this would be the perfect place to do so. From what I have seen in my short time as a member, 99% of the members here are trustworthy and we all have one huge thing in common after all...our love for everything Spyderco. I mean if I was in the market for a used knife I would trust purchasing here more than on eBay or Craigs. Did something negative happen surrounding this subject, or has this been frowned upon since the forums inception 30 years ago?

Again...just curious.
Jase

Current:
Para 3 LWT & Delica 4 Damascus KnifeJoy Exclusive

On The Hunt For:
Delica 4 Sprints & Exclusives (Background here...viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85708)

Sold:
Delica 4 Wharncliffe, Delica 4 Wharncliffe S30V Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive, Lil Matriarch Bento Box Shop Exclusive
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

JaseRicco wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:03 pm

I must admit, I’m a bit confused as to why it is not permitted to sell used Spyderco’s on this forum. Why isn’t there a separate “Knives For Sale” forum withtin this Spyderco Forum? Seems as if this would be the perfect place to do so. From what I have seen in my short time as a member, 99% of the members here are trustworthy and we all have one huge thing in common after all...our love for everything Spyderco. I mean if I was in the market for a used knife I would trust purchasing here more than on eBay or Craigs. Did something negative happen surrounding this subject, or has this been frowned upon since the forums inception 30 years ago?

Again...just curious.

Short simple answer would be, Spyderco's house, Spyderco's rules and, for whatever reason, they've never had and do not want a B-S-T section here. FWIW, it's been suggested numerous times over the 17+ year history of this forum, answer has always been the same.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

The Deacon wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:05 am
JaseRicco wrote:

Again...just curious.

Short simple answer would be, Spyderco's house, Spyderco's rules and, for whatever reason, they've never had and do not want a B-S-T section here. FWIW, it's been suggested numerous times over the 17+ year history of this forum, answer has always been the same.
^ Yep, besides...Blade Forums and a couple other places have very active B-S-T sections. No need to get into that here.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
JaseRicco

Post by JaseRicco »

The Deacon wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:05 am
JaseRicco wrote:

Again...just curious.

Fair enough
Jase

Current:

On The Hunt For:

Sold:
Delica 4 Wharncliffe, Delica 4 Wharncliffe S30V Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive, Lil Matriarch Bento Box Shop Exclusive
JaseRicco

Post by JaseRicco »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:11 am
...Blade Forums and a couple other places have very active B-S-T sections. No need to get into that here.
Can you suggest a few trustworthy blade forums with a BST section if I was to purcahse a used Spyderco?
Jase

Current:

On The Hunt For:

Sold:
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

JaseRicco wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
...Blade Forums and a couple other places have very active B-S-T sections. No need to get into that here.
Can you suggest a few trustworthy blade forums with a BST section if I was to purcahse a used Spyderco?
Yes..."BladeForums.com". Spyderco also has it's own discussion section there as well.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
JaseRicco

Post by JaseRicco »

Sharp Guy wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:13 pm
JaseRicco wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:19 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
Yes..."BladeForums.com". Spyderco also has it's own discussion section there as well.
Thank You...just registered with the Forum.
Jase

Current:

On The Hunt For:

Sold: